Should i go for yellow on my A3? or any other exclusive color?

freddo

Reaction score
Im about to order my A3.
A3 SB 1.4 COD
Led lights
panoramic sunroof
black design package
s-line exterior
Leather/alcantara
sportseats
Rear parking sensors
18" rotors

Im thinking about going exclusive for Imola yellow. Is it to bold? I now its gonna be harder to sell and so.

Anyone seen a A3 8V in yellow, or any other cool color.
IMO i think the standard colors are a bit boring.

Any other advice for exclusive color?

wow, that looks awesome!

Thanks for the tip..

I always used to want a yellow A3/S3 but unless your planning on keeping it forever its a big expense. If money is not really a concern then go for it. I'd get some black alloys though if it was me, not so sure about yellow on silver. Looking at your spec, i was told you couldn't order the rotor wheels anymore, would've quite liked them :(

I know its gonna be an big expense. But on the other hand i get a great discount on the car.

Yes you can get the rotors . Im working as a Audi salesmen myself, and I ordered one yesterday with rotors.

Freddo I don't think you are in the UK are you??

Nope, in sweden.

So maybe you can't get the rotors in UK

Attachments

• 3230855790.jpg
    3230855790.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,649
  • 3230855784.jpg
    3230855784.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 623
This is on an s3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 608
Wow, thanx. U know if that is Imola or any other yellow.Looks Fantastic!

I'm sorry but that is just hideous, who in their right mind would pay for an exclusive price and have it resembling a colour close to custard when there are plenty of far nicer colours to choose from exclusive swatch. Just my thoughts but it's your money at the end of the day.

The only exclusive colour I would consider spending mega exclusive money on is sepang blue.

It looks amazing and will not affect future re-sale.

Reactions: TonyH38 and PilotAudi
Everyone have different tast aparently :)I love the yellow, well its not the most economic and practical color. But in a world with so many greyish Audi colors it stands out.If Im going standard color I think shiraz red would be the color for me. But to pay an extra £1000 for an exclusive paint is IMO not that expensive. :)

Everyone have different tast aparently :)I love the yellow, well its not the most economic and practical color. But in a world with so many greyish Audi colors it stands out.If Im going standard color I think shiraz red would be the color for me. But to pay an extra £1000 for an exclusive paint is IMO not that expensive. :)

The way I see it when you buy a new car you spec it the way you want it, it's you're dream, you don't spec what you think the next owner might want! Go for it :D when it comes to selling it may take a little longer but you may get a premium for it because it's yellow and there isn't many about ;)

Drive the dream :D

Reactions: freddo, Leeber, TDI-line and 2 others
I love the yellow ! Might have taken it if it was for free

Reactions: freddo
Searching for some pics of S3's earlier and came across this.......not sure about the gold wheels tho!!!!!

Searching for some pics of S3's earlier and came across this.......not sure about the gold wheels tho!!!!!
I like the 'turquoise ?' colour that's cool, would get you noticed.Not all the Exclusive colour are to my taste, but that's the point, its great to see a car that is a bit different now and again.It would be nice to have a slightly unique colour as chances are you probably won't see anther one the same if you go for it.If my budget had allowed a sepang blue or spirt blue would have been really tempting, but got to say Misano red certainly stands out.

Reactions: 97catalunya