I've been going through this forum for quite a while - but still need help in deciding a few issues
I'm thinking about buying manual A3 Sportback 1.4 COD with hold assist and SD GPS. The car will be used mainly for commuting / family car.
I can't decide between Sport and S line - I prefer the look of standard seats & alloys in the S line, and steering wheels seems to be much more comfortable, plus Xenon headlights are a nice bonus. On the other hand it is £2000 more...
1. Which suspension should I go for-> Sport or SE ? I want a decent handling car, but I don't want passengers to be uncomfortable.
2. How will the larger, 18' wheels impact the comfort and steering ?
3. Does anyone have experience with Daytona Grey / Monsoon Grey and how easily they show dirt ?
4. Is it worth getting the Comfort package (do you actually use the cruise control and parking sensor often) ?
5. Do you know any good dealers in and around South West (customer service & good retail discount)
6. Any advice on negotiating a deal with the dealer (ie what can I also ask for except lower price) ?
I apologize if some questions are a bit mundane