EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 56
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: A3 or Q3

  1. #1

    A3 or Q3

    Has anyone who normally drives an A3 driven a Q3. If so, what did you think of it?
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    S Wales
    Posts
    51
    I had a Q3, it was a good car with plenty of space and a good driving experience. High enough up but you didn't feel too high.
    Unfortunately mine had a vibration and I rejected it, they do have some build quality issues.

    Have a look at the Q3 forum.

    Audi Q3 Forums
    h5djr likes this.
    S3 Sportback Solid Red, S-Tronic, Techno, Comfort, Privacy, Interior Lights, Alcantara/Leather, Advanced Key, Aluminium Roof Rails.

  4. #3
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,224
    I drove a Q3 once, very briefly. A bit 'meh'. Not as nice as the A3, especially the interior. I don't like big cars though.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

  5. #4
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Q3 .. Yummy mummer or dog persons car whatever not for me!

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    I drove a Q3 once, very briefly. A bit 'meh'. Not as nice as the A3, especially the interior. I don't like big cars though.
    It's mainly that I'm not keen on the interior layout of the A3 that I was looking at the brochure for the Q3. Much of it is closer to my existing A3 and my wife's A1 which we both like. I shall have to have a test drive. Better to have a Q3 than go to a Golf.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  7. #6
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,224
    What about the interior don't you like? The Q3 I drove had the MMI but worse (screen had to be popped up manually and the control was on the panel rather than near the handbrake which was harder to use). Plus it's more money for something which isn't really that much bigger - it looks chunkier and sits higher, but that's about it. I think the A3's interior is one of its best bits, but each to their own.
    97catalunya likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Q3 .. Yummy mummer or dog persons car whatever not for me!
    My post was aimed at people who had driven both an A3 and a Q3, not at people who just don't like them. We won't go into what sort of person I think drives an S3.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  9. #8
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    I have driven a Q3 ! And Q5. And Q7 ! I don't see the point unless you really need a lot of headroom ( big ego ? ) the handling is worse than equivalent A 3 A5 or A7 ... If you need space buy an A4 or A6 Avant IMHO.
    All my comments are based on real experience !! ;-)

  10. #9
    Daveotto's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    906
    I originally was looking at a Q3 before settling on the 8V A3 and test drove both. Considering the premium over the A3 thought it was rubbish in comparison in all aspects, especially the interior , and from a looks perspective I now think it is pig ugly compared to the great lines of the A3 particularly in s-line. Performance was also poor even in the 177bhp Quattro I drove in relation to my 2.0TDI even if the book figure had it as quicker.
    cemerson likes this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    What about the interior don't you like? The Q3 I drove had the MMI but worse (screen had to be popped up manually and the control was on the panel rather than near the handbrake which was harder to use). Plus it's more money for something which isn't really that much bigger - it looks chunkier and sits higher, but that's about it. I think the A3's interior is one of its best bits, but each to their own.
    There are quite a number of bits of the interior I'm not that keen on when compared to my existing A3. I don't like the MMI control being towards the back on the centre console. I have used the one on my wife's A1 which is the same as on the Q3 and prefer it. I think the interior mirror is far too small. I prefer the existing light switch where you pull it out to get fog lights rather than have to find two much smaller flat switches. The luggage area is smaller than my existing A3 such that my mobility scooter will not fit in easily. I am rapidly going off the circular air vents and the ones on the new A3 are even more fussy. The door pockets are not as accessible as my existing ones. I prefer needles rather than lights on the fuel and temperature gauges. The list goes on.

    In very many respects I prefer the interior of the Golf VII but I still like the idea of owning an Audi. I want to like the A3 but I am finding it difficult. I've had eight A3s over the years as well as four other Audis and I would very much like to say with Audi which is why I decided to look at the Q3. Yes it's a bit bigger but I can still get a 177hp engine with 380 Nm of torque in SE trim, s-tronic and also get quattro in the bargain for not that much more than an A3.

    I have not driven a Q3 but I think I will give one a try and see what I think.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I have driven a Q3 ! And Q5. And Q7 ! I don't see the point unless you really need a lot of headroom ( big ego ? ) the handling is worse than equivalent A 3 A5 or A7 ... If you need space buy an A4 or A6 Avant IMHO.
    All my comments are based on real experience !! ;-)
    But you cannot get an A4 with a s-tronic gearbox. At the moment Audi use the 'multi-tronic' in all be the top of the range A4. Mind you that may change as I read the other day that the new A4 will drop the multi-tronic in favour of the s-tronic.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  13. #12
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    I think you can! 3.0 Tdi Quattro

  14. #13
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Multi tronic is horrible !

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I think you can! 3.0 Tdi Quattro
    As I said - you can only get an A4 with a s-tronic gearbox if you go to the top of the range models. You can actually get a 2.0TDI quattro and a 3.0 TDI Quattro in both Saloon and Avant and the S4. But all of these would have a starting price well above the A3/Q3 and by the time I've added £5,000 worth of options would work out more than I really want to pay. At the moment Audi only do an s-tronic for their N-S engines in quattro format but that may be about to change with the new A4 unless they are going to make the A4 with a transverse engine which I doubt.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  16. #15
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Sounds like you are a bit stuck then . Still wouldn't want a Q anything myself!

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Multi tronic is horrible !
    There we do agree. I drove an A4 with multi-troinic many years ago, before I bought my first A3 with s-tronic back in 2004 and it was horrible then and I'm sure it still is.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Sounds like you are a bit stuck then . Still wouldn't want a Q anything myself!
    I shall probably end up with a Golf!!

    I suppose I could just buy an extended warranty for my existing A3 and keep longer, but that only really puts off the decision and the ride of the new A3/Golf is so much better.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  19. #18
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Drove a 2013 A7 fwd loaner with multi . Crap handling but Box was better than a 2004 A4 I drove a few miles in.

    I'm sticking with manual if I can .

  20. #19
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,224
    I agree about the light switch... but for the maybe 2 times a year I need to use fog lights it's not much of a concern really. My fog light switches aren't visible from my position as the steering wheel is in the way.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

  21. #20
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I shall probably end up with a Golf!! But it's not an Audi.
    Nothing wrong with VW . You get better spec for less money but ..: not an Audi.

  22. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Nothing wrong with VW . You get better spec for less money but ..: not an Audi.
    Perhaps I will have to visit my dealer again. I've known him for 15 years and he really loves the new A3 even though he normally sells the more exotic machinery like A8s and R8s. I shall have to get him to brainwash me!! Perhaps if I spent a day just sitting in an A3 and playing I will come away convinced. If he could get hold of a car of the right SE or Sport trim I could even enjoy driving one as well.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  23. #22
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Perhaps I will have to visit my dealer again. I've known him for 15 years and he really loves the new A3 even though he normally sells the more exotic machinery like A8s and R8s. I shall have to get him to brainwash me!! Perhaps if I spent a day just sitting in an A3 and playing I will come away convinced. If he could get hold of a car of the right SE or Sport trim I could even enjoy driving one as well.
    S Line is a better proposition.. you can delete firm suspension if you find it too hard. If you are hooked on s tronic.. how about a 2.0Tdi Quattro 184 s tronic ???? if they did one with manual gears we would have been tempted.. however having to make do with 300PS and an S3... times are hard ;-)

  24. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    S Line is a better proposition.. you can delete firm suspension if you find it too hard. If you are hooked on s tronic.. how about a 2.0Tdi Quattro 184 s tronic ???? if they did one with manual gears we would have been tempted.. however having to make do with 300PS and an S3... times are hard ;-)
    And there is me trying to convince myself to go for the 150 to save some money of diesel !!!!.

    Personally I don't like the black headlining in the S-Line.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  25. #24
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    And there is me trying to convince myself to go for the 150 to save some money of diesel !!!!.

    Personally I don't like the black headlining in the S-Line.
    Get a Pan Roof (as we do!) You can have any colour sky you like then ;-)

  26. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Get a Pan Roof (as we do!) You can have any colour sky you like then ;-)
    Do you loose some headroom with the Pan Roof. I've always found headroom a problem with other sunroofs. I once had to reject a Golf VR6 back in 1998 because they forgot to delete the standard sunroof and there was not enough headroom. Mine you it did mean I bought my first A3 so it was not all bad.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  27. #26
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Do you loose some headroom with the Pan Roof. I've always found headroom a problem with other sunroofs. I once had to reject a Golf VR6 back in 1998 because they forgot to delete the standard sunroof and there was not enough headroom. Mine you it did mean I bought my first A3 so it was not all bad.
    I'm 1.9 metres (6 Foot 3 in old money) Our 8P has a Pan roof and is absolutely fine the 8V allegedly has marginally more headroom. We've had x4 8P Audis with roof!

  28. #27
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    564
    My wife has a 2013 2.0 Tfsi Q3 S-line Quattro.
    I have the new S3.

    We bought our Q3 second hand with only 3k miles on it and I think it's a really good car. Looks good in S-line guise too.
    The Tfsi pulls well and it's a very comfortable drive with a good driving position and good kit.
    I'm a bit taken aback by the way it pulls, it's got a lot of grunt and gets about it's business without any issues.
    I like the interior of the Q3 but the S3 interior is a better place to be.

    Were we considering new A3 or new Golf against used Q3 we'd still have ended up in a Q3.
    Depends on what you are going to use it for, but I'd ignore everything said before and test drive all the options and make an informed decision.

    Getting out of a S3 and driving the Q3 doesn't feel a disappointment, surely not as quick, but comfortable, spacious and still with a bit of poke.
    Dare I say it the steering in the Q feels better than the S.........

  29. #28
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    564
    You are unlikely to get much in the way of reasoned response on this forum as most are buying the new A3.

  30. #29
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    All my responses are reasoned Craig!!!

  31. #30
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    564
    Especially from people that have issues with private plates.


  32. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I'm 1.9 metres (6 Foot 3 in old money) Our 8P has a Pan roof and is absolutely fine the 8V allegedly has marginally more headroom. We've had x4 8P Audis with roof!
    Overall height is not the problem. I am only 5' 9"but I could not drive my existing 8p if it had the normal sunroof. The problem is I have short legs and a long body. I always have to have the seat in it's lowest position. My wife is quite tall for a lady at 5'7" but she has to move the seat back and raise the height from my position to drive my A3. The only way I will know for certain is to find a test car with a Pan Roof and that will no doubt be more difficult than finding a non S-Line.

    Craigl - You say that I am unlikely to get much in the way of reasoned response on this forum as most are buying the new A3 but that is just the point. I am looking for comments by people who have driven both and that's more likely on here and the Q3 forum that I am also looking in to. I find most members of this forum give honest and useful opinions.

    Private plates are a different type of issue. I have one a like having it but I know a lot of people who think they are a waste of money. The same goes for most things in life. Each to his own.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  33. #32
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    19
    Tested an A3 S Line with Pano roof and no height loss inside. My cousin just bought one on an SE. Just for my 2p I liked the Q3 interior but having driven several BMW 1 series and Audi A3's the new A3 wins.
    A3 8V S Line Sportback 1.4TFSI COD, DSG, Daytona, Comfort pack, Interior Light pack, Cruise, Rear Park Sensors, Sat Nav SD, Adaptive Xenon, Folding Dimming Exterior Mirrors, Mono.pur.

    Previously :
    A3 8P Sportback Sport 1.4TFSI, DSG, Ibis White
    A4 2.0T FSI Quattro S LIne, B7, Dolphin Grey
    A4 1.8T Sport, B5.

  34. #33
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post
    Especially from people that have issues with private plates.

    What nonsense Craig!

  35. #34
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    92
    Like a few people, I looked at (and test drove) a Q3 when deciding which car to order.

    Q3 I test drove was a 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro S-Line S-Tronic.

    The Good:
    * Fair amount of space inside;
    * More upright driving position;
    * Simple, conventional dash layout;
    * Decent standard specification.

    The Bad:
    * Wallowy to drive;
    * Interior not particularly modern - some systems based on the previous-gen A3, (inc old-style climate control);
    * Body roll;
    * Noisy engine;
    * Very noticable turbo-lag;
    * Poor value for money when compared to similar spec A3;
    * Quoted an estimated 7 month lead time on a new factory order.

    To be fair, the lag issue and noisy engine may have just been the characteristics of this engine in any Audi. However, given my low annual mileage, I would have only looked at the higher powered 2.0 TFSI, (but local dealers didn't have one available).

    With consideration to both cars, the 8V A3 feels like it's in a different league to the Q3. Much better interior, almost as much space, better (cleaner) engines, latest tech, and cheaper to buy / run / insure.

    Your choice ultimately depends entirely on what you want from your car, but for me, the A3 was a better choice than the Q3.
    PilotAudi likes this.
    Collected: Audi A3 8V Sportback 1.8 TFSI S-Tronic S-Line. Ice Silver, Alu Roof Rails, Audi Side Assist, B&O Audio, Comfort Pack (w/ACC, Parking System Plus & Park Assist), Sports Suspension, Elec Folding Mirrors, Ext Interior Mono-Pur, Fine Nappa Seats, Heated Front Seats, Hill Hold Assist, Interior Light Package, Non-Smoking Package, Pano Glass Sunroof, Privacy Glass, Reversing Camera, Technology Package, Load-Through System, Tyre Pressure Monitor. 4 Year Warranty

  36. #35
    steeve's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    735
    Q3 I found was great for interior space, but that was about it. I didnt find the ride appealing being a more 'boat like'. The drive in the
    A3 is much more positive and refined. The external size was a problem for me too. I've been meaning to compare Q3 with Q5 for size as they do look very similar.
    My wife liked the Q3 but I much prefer the A3 so I bought one. I will say that the manual Sline 184 diesel is superb, I know its not quattro but 4wd is something I dont need. Consequently the car is quite a bit lighter and you can tell.

    But it's your choice.
    Steeve

  37. #36
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by steeve View Post
    I will say that the manual Sline 184 diesel is superb, I know its not quattro but 4wd is something I dont need.
    Audi really should do that engine with quattro and manual . In my view quattro transforms a good car to a great car.

  38. #37
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    153
    Is there any Audi that doesn't have a huge lead time!
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

    Provisional Build Week 4!

  39. #38
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    422
    octavia dsg

  40. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny_boon View Post
    octavia dsg
    or better still - a Golf VII DSG. I have driven both the Octavia and the Golf and personally I think the standard of trim etc in the Golf is better than in the Octavia. The strangest thing for me was the Octavia DSG did not have paddles for the gear change (they are an optional extra) and I use the paddles all the time.

    I'm driving another DSG Golf on Thursday for several hours. Perhaps I will know more after that. The last test drive I had arranged for a DSG Golf ended up as a short few miles with the salesman because it was a brand new car as they had sold their demonstrator. I then had a non-DSG Golf for several hours but I let my wife drive as she is used to driving with a clutch and I am not and would have probably spent more time trying to remember to use the clutch than concentrating on anything else.

    Also I telephoned VW Customer Services this morning to ask if they could tell me if any dealers had the spec of Golf I was interested in as a demonstrator. The chap said he would check the database and ring me back. Ten minutes later he did ring back and with three dealers in my area who had one. When I did the same with Audi Customer Services a few weeks back they told me they had no list of what demonstrators were being run by their dealers. It seems VW are a bit more interested in individual customers than Audi.
    Last edited by h5djr; 9th December 2013 at 16:34.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  41. #40
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    or better still - a Golf VII DSG. I have driven both the Octavia and the Golf and personally I think the standard of trim etc in the Golf is better than in the Octavia. The strangest thing for me was the Octavia DSG did not have paddles for the gear change (they are an optional extra) and I use the paddles all the time.

    I'm driving another DSG Golf on Thursday for several hours. Perhaps I will know more after that. The last test drive I had arranged for a DSG Golf ended up as a short few miles with the salesman because it was a brand new car as they had sold their demonstrator. I then had a non-DSG Golf for several hours but I let my wife drive as she is used to driving with a clutch and I am not and would have probably spent more time trying to remember to use the clutch than concentrating on anything else.

    Also I telephoned VW Customer Services this morning to ask if they could tell me if any dealers had the spec of Golf I was interested in as a demonstrator. The chap said he would check the database and ring me back. Ten minutes later he did ring back and with three dealers in my area who had one. When I did the same with Audi Customer Services a few weeks back they told me they had no list of what demonstrators were being run by their dealers. It seems VW are a bit more interested in individual customers than Audi.

    The golf is a nice car, getting very pricy but still a good quality hatch. The octavia is a better family car due to its size. We have ended up ordering the Tdi vRS over the GTD golf. Preferred the look and size suited out needs better

    As for VW, you may have been luck or I was unlucky but asked questions of 5 dealers and 1 rang back! Car dealers....pft lol

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO