There have been a few similar threads before but I can't seem to find exactly what I need. I have a meeting with my dealer on Tuesday to plan the handover, which should be mid-December. Here's my list of what I plan to discuss or ask for. Any glaring omissions?
1. Make sure I get the red MMI cable (and see if I can blag the lightning one if it exists by then)
2. Try to get mats thrown in
3. Request proper EU number plates
4. Ask to select my reg number from what's available
5. Request a nav map update if necessary
6. Request no dealer stickers
7. Give him one last chance to sell me GAP at a competitive price
8. Hint that I am expecting a big show on the handover day (I plan to collect mid-week so that they aren't busy)
Anything else worth pushing for?