AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Connect - can't get Twitter to work

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can assist me. I can't get Twitter to work on Connect. I'm hooked up to a Galaxy S4 via rsap and most things seem to be working fine. However, I can't get Twitter to work. The car says I need to configure in myAudi, myAudi says I need to use it in the car once first. Any ideas? I'm guessing it's me being daft. I have sent alternative rss feeds so I know myAudi is linked etc.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I linked mine up in myAudi before I ever used it in the car. I suspect the problem is on the myAudi end rather than the car end.

I've never managed to get the Facebook Messages section to work, seems to be an error there with their webservice for that particular feature.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

5th Gear

Status
    Do you need to register twitter with you system through the Audi Connect webpage first?
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

6th Gear

Status
    Yes. You link it all up to facebook and twitter on the website, then connect to the car with the pin number it provides.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks chaps. This is the thing, I got Facebook connected fine using the PIN generated and logging on in the car. When I click 'activate' on Twitter in myAudi it says I need to use the service once in the car before I can configure further in myAudi. When I select Twitter in the car it states I need to activate in myAudi before I can use it. A vicious circle ensues. Is there any way to unlink your car in myAudi and start over?