Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By outlaw7
  • 2 Post By outlaw7
  • 1 Post By Fragup

Thread: Yes delivery date confirmed!

Neutral

Status

Yes delivery date confirmed!

Excited now, delivery of car now booked for the morning of 26th November! I can't wait!!
    cuke2u likes this.

A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 S Line - Brilliant Black, Black Styling Package, Black Roof Rails, Model and Tech Deletion, Comfort Package, Audi Sound System, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Package, Hold Assist, Through Load Facility, Non Smoking Pack and S Line Suspension.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Just had the number plate sent through it has an RE prefix. Does this mean it's coming from Reading Audi? It is a Company lease car so have not been involved in the order.

A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 S Line - Brilliant Black, Black Styling Package, Black Roof Rails, Model and Tech Deletion, Comfort Package, Audi Sound System, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Package, Hold Assist, Through Load Facility, Non Smoking Pack and S Line Suspension.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
    Just had the number plate sent through it has an RE prefix. Does this mean it's coming from Reading Audi? It is a Company lease car so have not been involved in the order.
    i got to choose my plate from about 40 and none for the prefixes seam to have anything to do with the garage / area it came from, but may be I am wrong, I thought they just got allowed sequential batches now and again to alot to the cars as they needed them ?
    be interested if its different ?

I should get my car about same day as you ! Can't wait !
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

Neutral

Status
    Vehicle registration plates of the United Kingdom, Crown dependencies and overseas territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was where I based this on, under the UK headed tab. And that the last new car we purchased in Suffolk had the A for Anglia prefix.
    Fragup and JimmyH like this.

4th Gear

Status
    The R prefix indicates It's registered in Theale (reading), but will cover all of Berkshire and probably a bit beyond. So not necessarily Audi Reading. Mine came from Reading and reg starts with an R.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

Neutral

Status
    Oh OK, guess i'll find out when I get it! Nearly here now!

2nd Gear

Status
    Vehicle registration plates of the United Kingdom, Crown dependencies and overseas territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was where I based this on, under the UK headed tab. And that the last new car we purchased in Suffolk had the A for Anglia prefix.

Cool, I never knew that ! My car starts GY
    G = Garden of England (Kent and Sussex basically)
    y = Brighton area, (ish)
    That's cool.

you learn something new every day.

thanks
    outlaw7 likes this.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.