My14

grantDUBshaw

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if the MY14 model still comes with flat bottom steering wheel? Has anyone had their MY14 and had it with it... For S-line?

Thanks

As far as I understand the S-Line comes with a flat bottomed steering wheel as per the brochure...

Yep, my flat bottomed MY14 steering wheel was still flat bottomed last time I looked about 2hours ago.

Actually when I come to think about it it is one of my fav features on the S-line......makes straightening up a doddle and provides a nice bit of extra purchase at the point the flat bit meets the circular part if turning sharply

What makes you think yours may not be?

In some markets the FB wheel is not standard on S Line. In UK it is at present!

I was just wondering as I never really read in the manual that it has flat bottom steering wheel but just with looking at it, it just says 3 spoke multifunction steering wheel and I was just wondering. I was told it had it and also saw all a3's with it but just confirming after reading on the audi website ... If you look on the audi website on the a3 hatchback specifications it just says multifunction and the picture isn't a flat bottom so wasn't too sure. I hope it does and as yours does I guess mine will :)

Yes cuke2u .. Just had a look through the brochure and it does still say that flat bottom steering wheel is included and that's the October 2013 onwards manual!

Yay!

Reactions: cuke2u
The only main change is the DAB radio being included as standard

Reactions: grantDUBshaw