EM TuningJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

Audi Connect - Updating for last 2 days ?

Has anyone else had issues with Audi Connect currently not working ?

Sat Nav is stuck on TMC only, rather then "online" and going to Audi Connect just says that it is currently not available
    the SIM card is definitely good i've checked that, and it says in the network status that it has good service

wifi hotspot also works great...

Just wandered if this is my car or if anyone else has had similar issues ?

cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Yeh, I have now you mention it. Perhaps their web service is down.

I do find it loses signal very easily, even when it's showing some signal in the status it'll claim not to have any sometimes, but since you mention it I've not been able to use any connect services over the past few days.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the reply, I called my local dealer about it and they said I can pop it in and they can take a look, will let you know what they say

6th Gear

Status
    Cheers.

If it is their service that has gone down and they aren't monitoring it to know, I'd be pretty shocked!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Reverse Gear

Status
    Well no fix so far unfortunately... they are looking to do a software update and/or replace the control unit but that takes a few days to come in...

The issue changed today to just showing "System is unavailable" in both the Audi Connect menu and if you did anything involving Google via the Nav system, so if you have the same thing then maybe worth speaking to local dealer too

cheers

6th Gear

Status
    Mine works again today, I tried it this morning.

I find it annoying you canet use the google earth view and traffic view on top of each other - you can only overlay the traffic on the standard map view.

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    This doesn't sound good. Does connect go down often?

6th Gear

Status
    No, never happened before (other than having no signal)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Sounds like it is a one off issue with my car, so glad it is working for you OK... I haven't had a chance to play around with it properly yet so will have a look at the google earth bits once fixed again!

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    Ok cheers guys