Basic online manual for new A3/S3

Itguy

Reaction score
Hi All

Found this when looking around the web on german sites.

Will keep me busy for a few hours passing the time waiting for my new motor.

Remember it's in german and translated using google!

Audi A3

Reactions: benhock101 and cuke2u
Hi All

Found this when looking around the web on german sites.

Will keep me busy for a few hours passing the time waiting for my new motor.

Remember it's in german and translated using google!

Audi A3

Brilliant - great find. It's a shame that there isn't a proper english version of the manual available. Still, it does create some amusing translations. Favourite so far:-

In the Stop-Start button section, under the Attention section
  • Allow the engine to run in an enclosed space - poisoning!

Amazing find, I've been looking for this since I ordered my car, well done!!!

Ah, this is the on-board manual that comes on a CD/DVD with the car (at least mine did) - you can load it on to the MMI and read from there. Looks like someone stuck it in their PC and found it could be read!

I have just written to the MD of Audi UK asking why Skoda make their Owner's Manuals available on line to download and Audi dones not. I pointed out that almost anything you buy these days you can download the Manual before you decide to by to check that it does everything you want. Why not an Audi.

I will let you know what reply I get.

In the same letter I also asked why it is that all Audi dealers have an S-line version of the Sportback but none seem to have an SE or Sport.

Reactions: Daveotto and cemerson
I've seen the VW manual online too I'm fairly sure, and I bet Seat do as well. It's ludicrous in this day and age.

Excellent work - let us know how you get on as i'd love a copy of the proper owners handbook before I get the car.