Chris NottAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

Speed limit display

So looking at the Speed Limit Display option in the brochure, it states "Only available as a no-cost option when Technology package (PNQ) and Audi active lane assist (PCB) are ordered together". What I'm curious to know is whether you also get this if you order Technology pack with Audi connect (WB4)? My understanding is that the systems are the same, except you also get the mobile data stuff, so I see no reason why it shouldn't work... but maybe I'm wrong?

Probably a question for cemerson, as I know he has both... but thought I'd ask here to help build up this great resource of information we're developing here

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Yep, as long as you have the lane assist too (which adds the camera which actually reads the limits). "Technology pack with Audi connect" is exactly what it says... technology pack + some extra stuff. You have the tech pack if you have audi connect!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    That's good to hear. I assumed it was the case, but the fact they listed a code made me doubt things