New (8V) RS3

the_lecht_rocks

Reaction score
could this be a "reveal" :

New rs3

Reactions: TDI-line
if it is, then that looks like it may be getting more than a 2.5 lump in it. for the love of god i hope so, it looks AWESOME

Thats an RS6

To many differences to an A3, especially the mirrors. And almost every other detail. Be interesting to see if the quattro word on the grill becomes available on other models, if it isnt already

Last edited:
I do hope that's been Photoshopped.... A Kermit the Frog coloured car is just soooo wrong.

I do hope that's been Photoshopped.... A Kermit the Frog coloured car is just soooo wrong.

Looks like a real car, just been and checked the audi website, looks like Javagrün (Java Green). Which is only £1,500 pretty cheap as an option on a car thats probably £100,000. Interestingly estoril and panther are only £250.

Looks like a real car, just been and checked the audi website, looks like Javagrün green. Which is only £1,500 pretty cheap as an option on a car thats probably £100,000.
If it is real, whoever owns it has an imbalance of money vs taste.

It would look OK on a car designed for the track, but it should never, and I repeat NEVER be allowed on the road :puke2: (all IMHO of course :))

If it is real, whoever owns it has an imbalance of money vs taste.

It would look OK on a car designed for the track, but it should never, and I repeat NEVER be allowed on the road :puke2: (all IMHO of course :))

Love the smiley, is that how the green colour is produced :laugh:

Reactions: arad85
The colour is mint, stands out and suits the car imho. Looks proper aggressive, has move out the way kind of look.

Reactions: TDI-line
I think the little front splitter is something that's sorely missing from the new S3, my only gripe with it.

Reactions: Splathead and paullowther
The colour is mint, stands out and suits the car imho. Looks proper aggressive, has move out the way kind of look.

Can't help but agree with you on the colour. It is long overdue that Audi do something more adventurous with their colours...

Reactions: TonyH38
Speaking of splitters, where can you get after market mods for the s3? For instance the mercedes a class has Vath, is there anything similar to this?

Speaking of splitters, where can you get after market mods for the s3? For instance the mercedes a class has Vath, is there anything similar to this?

i'm interested to know this too, i only want subtle, but a carbon splitter for the new S3 would be the first thing i'd do...

Thats an RS6

To many differences to an A3, especially the mirrors. And almost every other detail. Be interesting to see if the quattro word on the grill becomes available on other models, if it isnt already

Yep, and there's no standard sun roof's on the A3. ;)

Awesome colour and car.

And the headlights are different... It's quite clearly not related in anyway shape of form to the A3/S3!

That's 100% an RS6. And I'm pretty sure that's a factory colour too... though could still have been shopped.

Looks great, except colour, but Can't be a proper RS3, why would they do a smaller sunroof specially for the RS3 ? Doesn't make sense

Woops, I like the colour, would I buy one that colour though? Not sure.
I hope the new RS3 doesnt have the 2.5 lump, its too heavy................

Looks nothing like the 8V. Agree with above - this is probably an RS6 or something. The headlights are totally different for one...