Volks AutosChris Nott
    5th Gear

Status

Getting to know your Audi

Not sure if anyone else has received the above booklet from Audi UK but mine landed on the doorstep this morning. The booklet contains useful tips and reminders on how to use some of the car functions like electromechanical handbrake, remote key operation, wiper service position etc.

Pretty much knew them all but thought it was a really nice touch from Audi UK, well done guys ...quality service.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow StefRobinson On Twitter
    Agreed. Mine arrived this afternoon. Nice to know that you haven't been forgotten about once you've picked up your car
    Audi A3 Sportback 8V 1.6 TDI S-Line S-Tronic. Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Electric Heated/Folding Mirrors, Hold Assist, Interior Light Pack, SD Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Autoglym Lifeshine

6th Gear

Status
    Yeh, got this today as well, though I'm not sure all the info in it is entierly correct, mentions some stuff in the MMI that I've never seen
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

4th Gear

Status
    Received mine today too. Really nice suprise and very thoughtful, with the tel no of my local Audi, where I bought the car, for any outstanding questions I have.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

2nd Gear

Status
    I got mine weeks ago. My was an ex fleet car so you guys with your 63 plates only got them today. Have you got the Autom Audi mag yet?

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow StefRobinson On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizophonic View Post
    I got mine weeks ago. My was an ex fleet car so you guys with your 63 plates only got them today. Have you got the Autom Audi mag yet?
    Yes, I got that about a week ago I think... Well I got an Audi mag anyway... I assume it was the Autumn edition!
    Audi A3 Sportback 8V 1.6 TDI S-Line S-Tronic. Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Electric Heated/Folding Mirrors, Hold Assist, Interior Light Pack, SD Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Autoglym Lifeshine

6th Gear

Status
    Hi, I'd be very interested in reading this. Anyone with the time to scan it into a pdf and make it available to download?

Neutral

Status
    The book mentioned putting my wipers in service mode. I looked in the MMI and couldn't find the option. Can you put the wipers in service mode on the 8V.
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 COD S Line
    Glacier White, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Comfort Package, Hold Assist, Interior Light Package, SD Sat Nav.

6th Gear

Status
    You can, but it's just done on the wiper stalk, not through the MMI. That's one of the mistakes I spotted.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    You can, but it's just done on the wiper stalk, not through the MMI. That's one of the mistakes I spotted.
    Thx. I'll take a look later.
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 COD S Line
    Glacier White, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Comfort Package, Hold Assist, Interior Light Package, SD Sat Nav.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    You can, but it's just done on the wiper stalk
    Probably the same way as on the 8P: switch off engine and then give the wiper stalk a flick. The wipers will go half-way and stop there.
    A3 sportback 2.0FSI sport, mauritius blue, proline, alu, interior light pack, rain&light sensor, cruise.