Panther Black S3 8V ?

the_lecht_rocks

Reaction score
as there's an Estoril thread can we post pics of the Panther black S3 in this thread ?

this is all I have so far :

ImageView attachment 22189

Different lighting conditions, best viewed in 720p plus

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lmg and the_lecht_rocks
yep, glad I'm making the swap...........a most unexpected choice considering i was dead set from the reveal of the new S3 on Estoril, but Panther's stolen my soul.......

Reactions: paullowther
I think the saying was... "Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is panther black"

You can't say it's such a nice colour because there are so many according to lights. Perhaps we can say its such a nice colourS.

Panther black baby!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382903801.130882.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382903801.130882.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2,323
Last edited:
Reactions: Lmg and ivicyrusivi
Finally found a picture of Panther that does it justice! You just can't see this effect unless you're viewing it for real but this picture does a semi decent job!

9881579343_28f8f601d0_k_zps70a60caf.jpg~original

Reactions: ivicyrusivi, Lmg and the_lecht_rocks
God thats a nice colour - i just can't justify another £775 on my cars price. But seriously. WOW.

Panther does look very nice, love both the crystal paints. So much more depth in the paint and little treats of colour in different light levels

Panther does look very nice, love both the crystal paints. So much more depth in the paint and little treats of colour in different light levels

Better than most other colours... BUT looks a little Brown to me - Sorry Gordon ;-)

Sticking with Phantom... our sixth Audi in what is the best colour in all lights.

Better than most other colours... BUT looks a little Brown to me - Sorry Gordon ;-)

Sticking with Phantom... our sixth Audi in what is the best colour in all lights.

You've had 6 Audi's in Phantom Black????????

You've had 6 Audi's in Phantom Black????????

Just 6 audis is amazing to me.

I'll more than likely want to change manufacturer of car each time to get a genuinely new experience from my purchases... never mind keeping the same manufacturer and colour!

Just seen that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a panther black RS6! That's a footballer with taste!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lmg and the_lecht_rocks
The S3 looks lovely in purple. Joking guys, what an awesome colour. I ordered brilliant black as I like the simplicity of it but I've a feeling I'll have my moments where I wish I'd got Panther.

Reactions: GRE57Y
Indeed, the violet crystal flake in panther really pops in certain light.... Best audi colour available in my considered opinion..glad I swapped when I did from estoril. Saw an s6 today in estoril and again, I was not impressed at all...

Reactions: ivicyrusivi