Chris NottAH Fabrications
    2nd Gear

Status

UK getting the A3 2.0tdi 150ps quattro?

Hi all,

just wondering if the uk are getting the above car? i know you can get the 184ps in quattro but no 150...yet?
    Last edited by kenny_boon; 17th October 2013 at 15:39. Reason: because i cant type! :)

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I don't know, maybe you could try the A5 forum?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

2nd Gear

Status
    oops i meant A3 lol

6th Gear

Status
    Ah. It may not come here, they do give different options to different markets so just because it is available in Germany doesn't mean it will ever be here.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

6th Gear

Status
    I doubt it tbh. There's not much demand for four wheel drive here as we don't get the harsh winters they do in many European countries so, whilst they'll offer it on some models, it'll be far more restricted.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo1 View Post
    I doubt it tbh. There's not much demand for four wheel drive here as we don't get the harsh winters they do in many European countries so, whilst they'll offer it on some models, it'll be far more restricted.
    I'm not getting mine for harsh winters. More for wet weather, of which the UK has plenty. But I agree we'll never see a 150 Quattro here.
    A3 SB S-Line TDi 184PS Quattro S-tronic. Shiraz Red, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Sunroof, LED lights, lots of other stuff.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by snakehips View Post
    I'm not getting mine for harsh winters. More for wet weather, of which the UK has plenty. But I agree we'll never see a 150 Quattro here.
    I'm not getting into the Quattro vs non-Quattro argument at all - if you want it then by all means get it - just saying that the UK market as a whole is nowhere near as big on four wheel drive as on the continent, so it doesn't make sense for Audi to build loads of RHD Quattro models really
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

2nd Gear

Status
    yeah thanks guys, i didnt think we would but may need to go to the 184.

im just after quattro due to sunny scotland weather and house location makes quattro and winter tyres a much more usable and safer tool

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny_boon View Post
    yeah thanks guys, i didnt think we would but may need to go to the 184.

im just after quattro due to sunny scotland weather and house location makes quattro and winter tyres a much more usable and safer tool
    I've always wanted to be able to say "fire up the quattro" but living in the temperate and relatively flat and protected from the elements south it was hard to justify Ca. £2K to live that part of the dream....I might just go for one of those £7 grill badges from ebay and pretend!!!!!!!!
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo1 View Post
    I'm not getting into the Quattro vs non-Quattro argument at all - if you want it then by all means get it - just saying that the UK market as a whole is nowhere near as big on four wheel drive as on the continent, so it doesn't make sense for Audi to build loads of RHD Quattro models really
    Or the debate on whether Haldex is real Quatro or not!!!!!!!!
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.