Nearly lost the will

TFSI

Born to Fish
Reaction score
Seems like years since i placed the order (June) for the new un. Nearly lost the will to live on a few occasions...........................................................Anyway lo and behold it's built and in Germany so should be seeing my Brilliant Red S line in 2 - 3 weeks.

Get a powerflow quad rear exhaust box and you`ll fool everyone into thinking it`ll be an S3...After all there are no real big differences to tell them apart.

Get a powerflow quad rear exhaust box and you`ll fool everyone into thinking it`ll be an S3...After all there are no real big differences to tell them apart.

So you can talk the talk but not walk the walk? No thanks!

Bit much to kill your self over a car innit? :ninja:

Its not the car, i just need summat to chuck the fishing gear and the dog in so i can drive up and down muddy farm tracks and also throw the pheasants and ducks that got in the way of my shotgun on the passenger seat, Tried a Discovery but the A3 suits my needs better !!!!!!!!!!!

Its not the car, i just need summat to chuck the fishing gear and the dog in so i can drive up and down muddy farm tracks and also throw the pheasants and ducks that got in the way of my shotgun on the passenger seat, Tried a Discovery but the A3 suits my needs better !!!!!!!!!!!

Going to do that to a new car?

I have been thinking of doing this to my A3 for a while. Do you have links to the parts? And do you know if its easily reversible, as I will have to revert it when I hand it back?

My god - they are not very flattering pictures are they !

You would have thought the dealer would at least splash out on some Tarmac for where they store New Cars !
thats awful !

Nice to see someones brand new car parked up in a muddy puddle! :ermm:

Not the sort of thing you think happens pre-delivery! I'll keep my delusion that mine was wrapped in bubble wrap & cotton wool with an armed guard right up to delivery day........

Reactions: paullowther and cemerson
Not the sort of thing you think happens pre-delivery! I'll keep my delusion that mine was wrapped in bubble wrap & cotton wool with an armed guard right up to delivery day........

Me too!! I've taken delivery, so mine will go back to being wrapped in bubble wrap, and tucked away in the garage until this rain has all gone! I think I'll be using the wife-to-be's car for work tomorrow if this rain keeps up! :)