• 2 Post By cemerson
  • 1 Post By j0nny2013
  • 2 Post By cemerson
  • 1 Post By ivicyrusivi

Thread: More options added to order!!

1st Gear

Status

More options added to order!!

Decided to replace Audi system and go all out with B&O!! Cannot wait to test it out.

Also added Light and Rain Sensor Pack!

Cost at me a fortune all these options!

Build date 18th Nov! Hope it comes quicker.
    paullowther likes this.
    Picked Up In December 13! - A3 S Line 1.4 TFSI COD in Brilliant Black , Extras - Privacy Glass, Black Styling Pack, Deletion of Model and Engine, B&O Sound System, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, 18" 10 Spoke Titanium Alloys, Parking Plus, Alcantara Seats

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    If you have the rain sensors and the parking sensors, surely the comfort pack can't be much more and you'll get cruise control as well?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    I think it was around £110 more for the pack. Didn't see the point as I drive mainly around town.
    Picked Up In December 13! - A3 S Line 1.4 TFSI COD in Brilliant Black , Extras - Privacy Glass, Black Styling Pack, Deletion of Model and Engine, B&O Sound System, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, 18" 10 Spoke Titanium Alloys, Parking Plus, Alcantara Seats

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by j0nny2013 View Post
    I think it was around £110 more for the pack. Didn't see the point as I drive mainly around town.
    It will increase the value of the car when it comes to getting rid by about that value anyway?
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    It will increase the value of the car when it comes to getting rid by about that value anyway?
    +1

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Full LED baby !

Status
    more than that value. Cruise control is already like ABS, moreover on the A3
    A3 3-door TDI 184 Quattro Stronic Brilliant Red : Sline kit - Auxiliary heating - LED headlights - 18" 10-spoke rims - audi connect - magnetic ride - driver assistance package - side assist - rear camera + park assist - alcantara/leather seats - auto dimming mirror - panoramic glass sunroof - towing equipment - electric lumbar support - heated front seats - hold assist - high beam assist - advanced key - B&O sound system etc
    Tuning box DTUK, 235hp/480Nm
    1/4 Mile 13.84 @ 95.2 MPH
    Porsche BBK...

1st Gear

Status
    So with this in mind I assume everyone agrees to go the extra £100 for the pack?

3rd Gear

Status
    Definitely!
    A3 SB S-Line TDi 184PS Quattro S-tronic. Shiraz Red, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Sunroof, LED lights, lots of other stuff.

5th Gear

Status
    You'd be mad not to! Definitely one of the better value packs.
    JohnnyM100 likes this.
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

1st Gear

Status
    Agreed! Back to the dealer I go! that's twice in two weeks to change order haha.

6th Gear

Status
    If you can afford the extra, the ACC is awesome in my opinion. If you can't, standard cruise control is always a great bonus for motorway driving anyway.
    constvoid and j0nny2013 like this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    If you can afford the extra, the ACC is awesome in my opinion. If you can't, standard cruise control is always a great bonus for motorway driving anyway.
    How much is ACC?

6th Gear

Status
    £350 on top of the comfort pack I think. Not sure if you spec it on its own.

1st Gear

Status
    £575 on its own

Full LED baby !

Status
    I would take it again any time ! this thing is so good !
    A3 3-door TDI 184 Quattro Stronic Brilliant Red : Sline kit - Auxiliary heating - LED headlights - 18" 10-spoke rims - audi connect - magnetic ride - driver assistance package - side assist - rear camera + park assist - alcantara/leather seats - auto dimming mirror - panoramic glass sunroof - towing equipment - electric lumbar support - heated front seats - hold assist - high beam assist - advanced key - B&O sound system etc
    Porsche BBK...

6th Gear

Status
    Heh, looks like you have a similar set of options to mine!

1st Gear

Status
    how do guys afford all of these extra's! lol must be over 400 a month !

Full LED baby !

Status
    I think you can multiply that by 2
    Porsche BBK...

1st Gear

Status
    £800 a month! you must be minted to afford that lol
    Acri16 likes this.

Full LED baby !

Status
    It's actually my company car
    Porsche BBK...

1st Gear

Status
    aww that would make sense! not a bad company car!!

4th Gear

Status
    The only explanation I can come up with for £800 a month is a PCP over 1/2 years with no deposit and 50,000 miles PA!

I've ordered an S3 and it's costing me £370 a month! That's with tech pack, comfort pack, led lights, B&0, black styling pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, extended mono finish & the most expensive crystal paint!

1st Gear

Status
    Paullowther that is really good! how did you manage that? large deposit?

my spec (signature below) is costing me £345 a month. I have a decent spec but no where near yours

Full LED baby !

Status
    it's just a simple 48 month credit by our bank like if you buy a house with no deposit
    car is ours and no mileage to respect
    instead of a PCP

Heh, looks like you have a similar set of options to mine!
    yep, you got a nice car. I almost went for this blue but I thought it was a bit too dark when it's not sunny
    Last edited by snowfree52; 27th September 2013 at 17:07.
    Porsche BBK...

6th Gear

Status
    how do guys afford all of these extra's! lol must be over 400 a month !
    It is, but only just. I spend a lot of time in my car, I see it as something worth spending money on!
    JohnnyM100 and j0nny2013 like this.

6th Gear

Status
    Paullowther that is really good! how did you manage that? large deposit?

my spec (signature below) is costing me £345 a month. I have a decent spec but no where near yours
    The S3 will have a higher residual so the monthly payments will be lower but the GFV (final optional payment) will be higher if you want to keep it afterwards

6th Gear

Status
    Hi, Jonny and Paul, what kind of deposit have you put into your PCP?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    Hi, Jonny and Paul, what kind of deposit have you put into your PCP?

Hi mate,

i put £500 in and had around £1700 eq from old car

6th Gear

Status
    Hi Jonny, blimey, then my £4-6000 equity as a deposit on a £30000 saloon will give me what per month?

1st Gear

Status
    PCP Optipns
    Have a look at Car Finance PCP Calculator
    I think Audi finance is around 6 % at the moment, I seem to remember 6.4, but this might be wrong
    I usually use a three years for a car doing 11k a year the gfv might b aroung 50% (very rough figure)

This is far from an exact science from my perspective, I am by no way a finance person and I cant vouch for the accuracy, but it might help work a few things out for you, and its actually pretty close to my figures so it seems to be ok.

Back to the OP, the confort pack is the best value item there. And its actually four things for get with it, Auto dimming mirror, light and rain sensor, cruise and rear parking sensors. Unlie others with the ACC I opted for the Parking system plus upgrade to the pack, sensors at the front as well, but the real bonus is a display on the screen showing all the sensors and how how the car is from any obsacle it detects.

Good luck with the shopping, I changed my mind twice during the process.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

Full LED baby !

Status
    in case someone just takes the rear parking sensors, there is a vag com coding to enable the display showing the sensors
    Last edited by snowfree52; 29th September 2013 at 13:29.
    Porsche BBK...

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfree52 View Post
    in case someone just takes the rear parking sensors, there is a vag com coding to enable the dispay showing the sensors
    Could you please post what needs enabling for this please? Would be a nice little addition to the audible warnings
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI Daytona Grey S-Line with technology pack, Bang & Olufsen, comfort pack, privacy glass, leather & alcantara seats, interior light pack and 40mm lowering springs

Project car - VW Golf MK4 1.8T conversion from 1.4E

Full LED baby !

Status
    Porsche BBK...

1st Gear

Status
    Ooh tempting to delete parking plus from my order!!! Maybe even swap it for ACC

1st Gear

Status
    I just went and added Parking Plus as well!! never mind. Got it for £250 so its not the end of the world and couldnt really be arsed to fanny on coding it myself lol

also ended up putting comfort package on!!

I'm hoping my build week hasnt changed as Audi's systems have been playing up and orders have not been getting recieved causing build dates to change!!! better not be me!

1st Gear

Status
    I just went and added Parking Plus as well!! never mind. Got it for £250 so its not the end of the world and couldnt really be arsed to fanny on coding it myself lol

also ended up putting comfort package on!!

I'm hoping my build week hasnt changed as Audi's systems have been playing up and orders have not been getting recieved causing build dates to change!!! better not be me!
    Pretty much why i spec'd it, for the optical. Would never use the front sensors tbh

Was trying to skimp for the Sports seats, so dropped it. But then again, its the cost of a VCDS cable pretty much - swings and roundabouts
    j0nny2013 likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    The only explanation I can come up with for £800 a month is a PCP over 1/2 years with no deposit and 50,000 miles PA!

I've ordered an S3 and it's costing me £370 a month! That's with tech pack, comfort pack, led lights, B&0, black styling pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, extended mono finish & the most expensive crystal paint!
    Hi Paul, would you mind sharing the terms of your finance such as the deposit and the number of payments?