Volks AutosSky Insurance
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Broadstraik

Thread: Lotus Grey

Reverse Gear

Status

Lotus Grey

Lotus Grey looks like an interesting colour. It seems it's only available on the A3 Saloon. Anyone got any pics or comments if you've seen it in the metal?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    I only saw a small sample at the dealer as I was considering it. It is kind of midway between silver and light grey with a sort of mauve or purplely tinge to it I was not sure about. As I could not see it in the metal, I decided to stick with silver for my order.
    Handydave likes this.
    A3 Saloon 1.4 TFSi COD S Line S Tronic in Ice Silver with Comfort Pack, Nappa Leather, Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Hill Hold Assist, Interior Light Pack, Sat Nav SD Card, Tyre Pressure Monitor.

Stronic

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Handydave View Post
    Lotus Grey looks like an interesting colour. It seems it's only available on the A3 Saloon. Anyone got any pics or comments if you've seen it in the metal?
    I'm considering the A3 saloon instead of the SB, and the Lotus Grey has caught my eye, so I was wondering if anyone has got a saloon in this colour, or seen it on a saloon? If so, how would you describe the colour, as it looks like a slightly darker shade to Ice Silver....would this be correct? How would you rate this colour against Monsoon Grey?

6th Gear

Status
    Not sure if this link will work Used Audi Cars if not perform a national used a3 saloon search on the Audi website and there is one in there. I did not use my actual postcode...
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanG View Post
    I'm considering the A3 saloon instead of the SB, and the Lotus Grey has caught my eye, so I was wondering if anyone has got a saloon in this colour, or seen it on a saloon? If so, how would you describe the colour, as it looks like a slightly darker shade to Ice Silver....would this be correct? How would you rate this colour against Monsoon Grey?
    Just saw Lotus Grey on an A3 Sedan today (one of the first in Australia). It's not necessarily much 'darker' than Ice Silver but has a different quality to it. It looks flatter, less reflective, more 'matt' if that's the best way to describe it. Gives the car more of a plastic than metallic look. I guess it's different than the other silver Audis around but I wouldn't choose it for my car.