Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Daveotto

Thread: She is a real looker

4th Gear

Status

She is a real looker

On my trip to France this week the car spent the days in the visitor car park which was in clear view of the meeting room we were using and I was really surprised on the number of people who when walking past stopped to take a closer look or looked back over there shoulder.

Also, while in the queue for my eurotunnel train picked up a compliment on how good the car looked from the guy in the next lane driving the Mercedes SL63 AMG and that's a pretty decent looking car in its own right
    Louay and Sandra like this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    On my trip to France this week the car spent the days in the visitor car park which was in clear view of the meeting room we were using and I was really surprised on the number of people who when walking past stopped to take a closer look or looked back over there shoulder.

Also, while in the queue for my eurotunnel train picked up a compliment on how good the car looked from the guy in the next lane driving the Mercedes SL63 AMG and that's a pretty decent looking car in its own right
    Haha good on you!! Can you post some pics of the baby? Also I see you go the 'no smoking' pack - what is that exactly?

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RVP20 View Post
    Haha good on you!! Can you post some pics of the baby? Also I see you go the 'no smoking' pack - what is that exactly?
    Non smoking pack replaces black plastic lighter with a chrome 12v plug and takes out the cup/ashtray that just sits in the cup holder.
    Quite a few threads / pics on here about if you want to see.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

4th Gear

Status
    There are already a couple of pics of my car with A3sportbacksmarks from the start of this month in the pics thread but I will post some more after it gets is first proper clean at the weekend weather permitting.

There is a thread on pros and cons of smoking and non smoking pack but basically you loose the shiny ashtray and gain a chrome surround for your 12v socket which replaces the cigarette lighter socket.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

2nd Gear

Status
    Daveotto is right. Summary version:

You lose the Audi ash-tray /coin holder / key holder pot (about 40GBP to buy separately) and the black cigarette lighter cap is replaced with a chrome rimmed cap cover (about 5 GBP to buy separately).
    Enjoying my 8V

6th Gear

Status
    Ashtray is £15 on ebay. Never got to the bottom of whether the wiring or power rating of the socket was different either.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

4th Gear

Status
    Pictures after first full wax now in pics thread