Chris NottAH Fabrications
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By dav63
  • 1 Post By A3sportbackMark
  • 1 Post By A3sportbackMark
  • 1 Post By Sandra
  • 1 Post By dav63
  • 1 Post By JohnnyM100
  • 1 Post By dav63
  • 1 Post By JohnnyM100

Thread: Three day countdown

  1. #1
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Three day countdown

    Picking up my new s line Monday morn,so looking forward to it and weather forcast looking good aswell,and I've got a week off work to play with it way hey happy days. I've enjoyed reading about everyone else's experiences before,during and after picking up their cars and I've gained a lot of knowledge because of that so I thank you all,and Sandra of course for some bangin tunes, maybe you could play some more before the big day hey? Cheers!
    Sandra likes this.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,343
    ​tune posted on your countdown thread. Three days will pass really quickly. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  4. #3
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    711
    Good luck dav on your collection, seems ages since the last countdown, another class of 63!
    Sandra likes this.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  5. #4
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,343
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Good luck dav on your collection, seems ages since the last countdown, another class of 63!
    its been very quiet on the countdown front Mark since you all graduated as the class of 63. Loving your car avatar, lol. I can change if you want a different one. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  6. #5
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    711
    Ahhhhhhhh, Thanks Sandra, nice suprise. Thats my car for my avatar!!!!....it's the pic I had in mind
    Sandra likes this.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  7. #6
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,343
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh, Thanks Sandra, nice suprise. Thats my car for my avatar!!!!....it's the pic I had in mind
    it was the one i liked best. Glad you liked the surprise Mark. Its a beautiful car and the colour is amazing. x
    A3sportbackMark likes this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  8. #7
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73
    Thanks guys yes the next 3 days will pass quickly,last day in work tomorrow then out over the weekend and they always pass quickly anyway.
    Sandra likes this.

  9. #8
    JohnnyM100's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hampshire/Surrey border
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    its been very quiet on the countdown front Mark since you all graduated as the class of 63. Loving your car avatar, lol. I can change if you want a different one. x
    I don't want to hijack Dav63's countdown and am not after a countdown myself but am on way to dealer now to pick up my 8v SB. Will post to the picture thread over the weekend. Dead excited!
    Sandra likes this.
    Enjoying my 8V

  10. #9
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,343
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyM100 View Post
    I don't want to hijack Dav63's countdown and am not after a countdown myself but am on way to dealer now to pick up my 8v SB. Will post to the picture thread over the weekend. Dead excited!
    good luck with the collection Johnny, look forward to the pics. x

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=txapREGWHp0
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  11. #10
    JohnnyM100's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hampshire/Surrey border
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    good luck with the collection Johnny, look forward to the pics. x

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=txapREGWHp0
    Thanks Sandra.

    John.
    Enjoying my 8V

  12. #11
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73
    Hi Johnny hope everything went well for you today and your now enjoying your car.
    JohnnyM100 likes this.

  13. #12
    JohnnyM100's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hampshire/Surrey border
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by dav63 View Post
    Hi Johnny hope everything went well for you today and your now enjoying your car.
    Many Thanks Dav63 for the good wishes. All collected. Photos will be on the photo thread tomorrow. This is your thread Dav63 so will hand this back to you. You are in for a treat on Monday as the car is p-h-e-n-o-m-e-n-a-l. Best of luck for Monday.

    John.
    Sandra likes this.
    Enjoying my 8V

  14. #13
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,343
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyM100 View Post
    Many Thanks Dav63 for the good wishes. All collected. Photos will be on the photo thread tomorrow. This is your thread Dav63 so will hand this back to you. You are in for a treat on Monday as the car is p-h-e-n-o-m-e-n-a-l. Best of luck for Monday.

    John.
    John, glad you collected the car and so look forward to seeing the pics dav your next, monday will be here soon. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. 99 days to go - a new countdown to ownership
    By Daveotto in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 28th July 2013, 21:50
  2. MarkJames's Countdown begins - 30 days
    By markjames in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 25th July 2013, 19:53
  3. Belfins countdown -13 days to go.
    By Sandra in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 28th June 2013, 10:30
  4. Countdown Thread (another one) 6 days ish
    By markwiggy in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 20th June 2013, 16:20
  5. Three days of A3 SB Pros and Cons
    By viperfire in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 4th June 2013, 16:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO