Three day countdown

dav63

Reaction score
Picking up my new s line Monday morn,so looking forward to it and weather forcast looking good aswell,and I've got a week off work to play with it way hey happy days. I've enjoyed reading about everyone else's experiences before,during and after picking up their cars and I've gained a lot of knowledge because of that so I thank you all,and Sandra of course for some bangin tunes, maybe you could play some more before the big day hey? Cheers!:beerchug:

Reactions: Sandra
​tune posted on your countdown thread. Three days will pass really quickly. :) x

Good luck dav on your collection, seems ages since the last countdown, another class of 63!

Good luck dav on your collection, seems ages since the last countdown, another class of 63!

its been very quiet on the countdown front Mark since you all graduated as the class of 63. Loving your car avatar, lol. I can change if you want a different one. :) x

Ahhhhhhhh, Thanks Sandra, nice suprise. :yes: Thats my car for my avatar!!!!....it's the pic I had in mind :beerchug:

Ahhhhhhhh, Thanks Sandra, nice suprise. :yes: Thats my car for my avatar!!!!....it's the pic I had in mind :beerchug:

it was the one i liked best. Glad you liked the surprise Mark. Its a beautiful car and the colour is amazing. :) x

Reactions: A3sportbackMark
Thanks guys yes the next 3 days will pass quickly,last day in work tomorrow then out over the weekend and they always pass quickly anyway.

its been very quiet on the countdown front Mark since you all graduated as the class of 63. Loving your car avatar, lol. I can change if you want a different one. :) x

I don't want to hijack Dav63's countdown and am not after a countdown myself but am on way to dealer now to pick up my 8v SB. Will post to the picture thread over the weekend. Dead excited!

Hi Johnny hope everything went well for you today and your now enjoying your car.

Reactions: JohnM100
Hi Johnny hope everything went well for you today and your now enjoying your car.

Many Thanks Dav63 for the good wishes. All collected. Photos will be on the photo thread tomorrow. This is your thread Dav63 so will hand this back to you. You are in for a treat on Monday as the car is p-h-e-n-o-m-e-n-a-l. Best of luck for Monday.

John.

Many Thanks Dav63 for the good wishes. All collected. Photos will be on the photo thread tomorrow. This is your thread Dav63 so will hand this back to you. You are in for a treat on Monday as the car is p-h-e-n-o-m-e-n-a-l. Best of luck for Monday.

John.

John, glad you collected the car and so look forward to seeing the pics dav your next, monday will be here soon. :) x