JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Question Cup Holders - A3 Sportback

Was just checking some things out in the car when I noticed I couldn't find the cup holders in the back seat as mentioned in the brochure.

Cup holders – 2 in the front located in the centre console in front of the gear knob and
    two in the rear located next to the edge of each outer rear seat
    Do you have them?
    On order (June 2013):
    Audi A3 Sportback Sport 1.4 TFSI, Scuba Blue, Xenon light package, Comfort package, Folding door mirrors & Advance Key
    Confirmed build date early August Built, delivery September for 63 plate, ​collection on 2nd Sept 12pm COLLECTED

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Have you got the load through armrest, they fit cupholders in this on a sprung loaded pop out part on allot of cars with rear armrests.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    That's only on the 3 door, or if you have the through-load they will be on the armrest in the 5 door. There are none by default in the sportback, just storage bins in the doors.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    No, I don't have the armrest (I know it contains the cup holders) but in the brochure (page 22) it doesn't state that the 2 rear ones are only in for the 3-door.

Oh well never mind.
    On order (June 2013):
    Audi A3 Sportback Sport 1.4 TFSI, Scuba Blue, Xenon light package, Comfort package, Folding door mirrors & Advance Key
    Confirmed build date early August Built, delivery September for 63 plate, ​collection on 2nd Sept 12pm COLLECTED

5th Gear

Status
    You're right, that's a typo in the brochure. It should say 3 door only.
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

6th Gear

Status
    Must be a copy/paste error from before the brochure included the sportback lineup I guess. I've seen photos of them in the 3 door, but they'd be in the way of rear doors.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    At first I thought they made another mistake on my car...as my seats are the wrong colour.
    On order (June 2013):