Re map?????

Richyboyp

Reaction score
Hi guys! So is it possible yet to remap the 1.8tfsi? Has anyone done this yet? Will it affect the warranty? Also what about needle sweep? Is there anyone in the midlands who can do this?
Cheers people

Hi there. Needle sweep is possible. I've done it to my 8v. You just need to ask if anyone who is local to help you with the vcds?

As for the remap, just ask a few traders here and they can get it done. Not seen anyone do it on theirs but will be interested what gains you get and if it does help your mpg.

Really want the needle sweep! Think it looks brill!

So I guess my question is, anyone local to stoke on Trent who has vcds and is willing to help?

The remap is something I'm interested in as soon as I run the car in. So any takers on this would be great too.

Reactions: Sandra

So I guess my question is, anyone local to stoke on Trent who has vcds and is willing to help?

The remap is something I'm interested in as soon as I run the car in. So any takers on this would be great too.

Rich, check the link below for vcds users near you, click blue balloons in the map in thise in your area, a box pops up with there details, send them a privte message and arrange with them. :) x

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?m...spn=8.941335,43.505859&z=5&source=embed#bmb=1

Im between Stoke/Stone & Telford daily, have VCDS and have done it on my car ;).. Only downside.. im down south for the next couple of weeks pretty much...

So if you don't find anyone... give me a shout :).

Ben that's great, doesn't seem to be anyone else as yet. Will be in touch if no other takers in the nxt couple of weeks. Cheers buddy