Badger5AH Fabrications
    6th Gear

Status

Onboard Handbook

Has anyone tried loading this yet? Is it good? Do you have to have the CD/DVD in every time you want to use it, or do you just load it once and then can use it from then on?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Has anyone tried loading this yet? Is it good? Do you have to have the CD/DVD in every time you want to use it, or do you just load it once and then can use it from then on?
    I was not aware of an onboard CD/DVD manual, there is an iphone app which offers online "how to guides" apparently you point your camera at something in the car e.g cruise control stalk, and you get online videos and other content on how it works.

I have loaded to be app but not tried it yet as the camera on my phone inconvieneiently decided t opack up on Saturday and waiting for a new phone to be delivered
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

6th Gear

Status
    Perhaps its only on the tech pack. I got a CD (or DVD) inside the front cover of the MMI manual. I don't have an iPhone so can't use that app.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

2nd Gear

Status
    I think the disc only needs to be inserted once, to "update" the user guide.

5th Gear

Status
    Yeah I've uploaded it. You don't have to have the disk in once it's imported the data. It's quite useful and provides a guide for most of the gadgets, but it's not the full user manual.
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

1st Gear

Status
    Ah I wondered what that disk was for :/

6th Gear

Status
    Installed this today - only had a brief look but looks like it could be useful

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Perhaps its only on the tech pack. I got a CD (or DVD) inside the front cover of the MMI manual. I don't have an iPhone so can't use that app.
    I didn't get the CD/DVD. Anyone get this who didn't order the tech pack?
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.