Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Stronic vs Hyundai Veloster

nalbagli

Reaction score
[h=2]Veloster vs Audi A3[/h]
Hi I actually have a AT Veloster, and love specially the quality of the interior and the car in general although I do not like that I think the car lacks a little acceleration and the mpg has not been as good as I expected. Because of this I started considering changing the Veloster and my primary option is the new 2014 Audi A3 Attraction 1.4 Turbo TFSI STronic (+). What do you think of this car and should I change it or not? For driving which is better and why? etc.

My Veloster has a 1.6 DOHC engine with 128 hp, and I do not drive crazy fast, actually most of my driving is in the city.

I would love to hear your opinions, thanks!!!​

Welcome to the site.

My advice, don't ask us to choose for you, get your **** down to a dealer & test for yourself, by far the most logical & sensible option.

Thanks, thing is there are no 1.4 turbo models to test here and to get one the only option is reserving it before it gets here because they are selling really fast. That's why I ask here to actual users of the car.

Thanks

Problem is, each person's taste & idea of being nice to drive is different from others, buying a 20k car needs a personal test drive regardless where its located.

Of course but I think some may be able to give me my perspective or If he's driven both compare it with my actual car, although not ideal it's better than nothing.

Whereabouts are you located?

Ah that info may have helped on the 1st post lol.

Reactions: nalbagli and dannn007
Anything's better than a Hyundai Veloster, jokes:jump:. I've bought a 1.4 TFSI should be here in the next couple of weeks. I test drove it and it was surprisingly quick. At the end of the day you need to try it out for yourself.

Reactions: nalbagli
Hi nalbagli
you will find people really rate the A3 1.4 TFSI on here,but you will probably only get feed back for those who liked it, this being an Audi forum, as most are owners or people with one on order or about to order, but here is a recent thread with a few people's thoughts, hope it helps.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-8v-chassis/197627-1-4-tfsi-performance-nice-surprise.html

i personally have the 1.4 cylinder on demand (140 ps) on order as signature below.

Reactions: nalbagli
You will need to appreciate the cai quality and other features of the car beyond just he engine. Moving from a hyundai, which these days are ok cars, to an audi. If you dont notice the difference in finish then the money is kind of wasted.
Might be different where you are, but here in Britain the argument is normally around why didnt you get a VW, Seat or Skoda ?

I guess it also depends on which veloster you have?