Good luck everyone

dav63

Reaction score
I would just like to wish everyone who is picking up their new cars tomorrow good luck and hope every thing goes well,have a great day,I look forward to hearing from you and maybe a few pics. I pick mine up in a couple of weeks,in the meantime you all keep me entertained inc Sandra with her many tunes. Ps Moto GP tomorrow anyway,come on cal pick yourself up. Here hee.:beerchug: Cheers everyone!

Reactions: coolguy, cemerson, TDI-line and 3 others
Thanks Dav63 :D you're time will come soon enough ;) but you will have everyone's full attention :D

Reactions: TDI-line
Third from me too! The very best to all those collecting tonight after some Main Dealer hospitality and those tomorrow from 0901 onwards. A fantastic day and the feeling of a brand new, shiney and personally spec'd car, I sure bring back excitement not know since Christmas as a kid. Enjoy your collection and don't forget to add pictures for those still waiting!!​

Reactions: TDI-line
It's like Christmas Eve in this forum tonight! Hope you all get splendid handovers tomorrow, and for those of you picking up at midnight make sure you find some streetlights to park under so that you can see the car!

Can't belive it's almost 6 months since I collected mine, I'm just off to re-watch the video of the collection 'ceremony' so that I can pretend it's happening all over again. I expect to see hundreds of photos by this time tomorrow evening :)

Reactions: TDI-line, SportbackStu and Daveotto
It's my time baby, off to the dealer I go :D thanks for you're words of encouragement guys its going to be awesome :D

Anyone else collecting tonight enjoy you're evening :) and to all those collecting tomorrow, try and get a good nights sleep and enjoy you're day tomorrow :D don't forget the pics ;)

Reactions: TDI-line and Daveotto
Good luck collecting tonight guys, and good luck to the collections on Sunday, and next week.

Reactions: Daveotto
I'd like to add my best wishes too! Picking up a new car is something only a few of us (on the grand scheme of things) get to experience so enjoy every minute of it! Good luck to all! VROOOOM!

:meeting:

Also looking forward to all the new car picks and reviews of thier collections.

Who will be the 1st mid night pick up to post ? :)

Should've been me on the party too, but Dealer error means I have another 2 months wait - so you Guys will help my wait with your great car collections over the next few days and weeks.

View attachment 20350 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377993364968272ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377993404134760

Will take some proper pics soon ;)

I LOVE IT :D :D

Fun evening, loads of food, non alcoholic cocktails, bottle of fizz in the car, cleaning kit in the car, and even managed to wangle a set of rubber mats and a boot liner ;) woop woop :D

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, coolguy, TDI-line and 2 others
Cat looks a ball! Gutted I've still got 12 hours before pickup. It's kinda odd though as for some reason I'm not tired..... Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve 😜

The R8 has got a Stockton reg on it so must be for me ;-)

Morning all. T minus 80 minutes for me.

Reactions: davesimmo and Fragup
This is insane worse nights sleep I have had in years......This is just like Xmas day, I am so excited, up and dressed breakfast eaten and still got an hour before I need to leave......every 5 minutes on the journey to the dealers i will be saying to myself " Am I there yet"

hope all the collections go well.

Mark - will drop you a text when I leave the dealers, hope to make good time to the rendezvous as got a mental amount of stuff to fit in today

Reactions: First Ever Audi and A3sportbackMark
Have a great day with your new A3s everyone.

Reactions: Fragup, First Ever Audi and TDI-line
6 hours before pick up, feeling sick and excited.

Just cleared the A1 out, checking all the nooks and crannies, removed cd, and stuff where a spare should be, at least there be a spare wheel in the A3.

Anyone want to be some Audi A1 rubber mats and boot liner. :think:

Reactions: First Ever Audi
T minus 46 mins for me!!

Reactions: First Ever Audi
Less than 2 hours for me. Excitement kicking in big time.

Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: First Ever Audi and Sandra
​Good luck everyone, its getting kinda hyper now, so many cars to be collected. I hope you all have a great day. :) x

Reactions: T-800
Enjoy the day everyone! I can't wait for my collection, just over 24 hours to go.
Keep posting the beautiful photos.

T minus 5 hours for me TDI! :) not a wink of sleep! First brand new car for me.
I remember the feel of getting first new car years ago, was a Renault Clio and was chuffed ! So Audi is a pretty decent first new car. You must be well excited.
Enjoy ! :jump:

Thanks frag! It's going to be an amazing experience. Shame I've no one share it with. Good thing you folks are on here! 👍👍

Reactions: Sandra and First Ever Audi
Thanks frag! It's going to be an amazing experience. Shame I've no one share it with. Good thing you folks are on here! ������������

you get to share with us all here on audi-sport.net, dont get much better than that. Enjoy. :) x