63 Plate Legion of Audis in Aberdeen

First Ever Audi

Reaction score
Balmedie(next to Donald Trump's Controversial Golf
Dropping the car off at the dealer this morning, the place resembled an Audi Hypermarket! New cars everywhere waiting to go on Sunday...Lined up like Royal Marines on Parade, every spare inch of the dealership crammed with gleaming beasts, silently waiting to be doted on, loved, and anguished over when one of Aberdeen's finest Airborne Rats takes a dump on it! sorry...was getting carried away there!

I asked how many were to be handed over on Sunday..."68 Sir, of which 25 are A3's, the rest of September we have 600 to get rid of"

I imagine working at a dealership at New Reg time must be extremely busy and stressful, but also kind of rewarding!

Reactions: SportbackStu and Daveotto
That's like 20+ cars a day - bumper bonus time and few bottles of bubbly at the end of the month at that dealership then.

I expect we wont be able to move for A3's on the road tomorrow, bang goes that unique feeling already, expect there will be at least half a dozen in the work car park monday morning

That's like 20+ cars a day - bumper bonus time and few bottles of bubbly at the end of the month at that dealership then.

I expect we wont be able to move for A3's on the road tomorrow, bang goes that unique feeling already, expect there will be at least half a dozen in the work car park monday morning

Big time bonus i imagine, that's why they all drive A7 S lines! There will be lots of A3's for sure but i think we can still feel unique as there is a huge following and admiration for this car...at the lights yesterday, there were 4 A3's in a block, only 1 8V but....i'm sure we all felt part of a "group"..if it makes sense???

Reactions: Sandra
600 cars to get rid of in a month - WOW this is alot! :meeting:

Reactions: First Ever Audi
Aberdeen Audi is the busiest dealership in the UK. Not surprising as nearly every other car in the city is an Audi. Our work car park proves just this, there is over 15 new 13' plate A3's alone.

I imagine Aberdeen Audi is the nearest Audi dealer for a big population too.

Aberdeen Audi is the busiest dealership in the UK. Not surprising as nearly every other car in the city is an Audi. Our work car park proves just this, there is over 15 new 13' plate A3's alone.

Remind me ever to drive my unique piece of Audi technology to Aberdeen :yes:

The biggest problem with Aberdeen Audi is because they shift so many cars you have zero chance of a discount. If you say you'll take you business elsewhere they say fine, plenty more in the queue!

The downside of living in a high salary city.