Badger5Chris Nott
    Neutral

Status

A3 Cabrio and Saloon.

Got the infamous rattle sorted yesterday and while at the dealership passed a bit of time away by chatting with the business manager.

To cut a long story short I think I'm going to be looking at a new A3 Cabrio next year. I've had 3 cabbys in recent years and missed the open top experience this year.

Anybody else considering one ?.

Also, chatted about the A3 Saloon and apparently my local dealership are only getting 4 this year and 20 next !. It's going to be a rare sight folks !.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    I have just placed an order for the S line 8v Saloon, to replace my S line 8V hatchback. Wanted it for March collection and Aberdeen Audi said that they would be unlikely to get it much sooner anyway. They've got orders for 40 so far, so as always loads will be around Aberdeen.

6th Gear

Status
    How can you afford to buy new cars so often?! You must lose so much in depreciation swapping so early!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Reverse Gear

Status
    You'd think so yes, but on this deal Audi have wiped the outstanding finance due on my hatchback and my monthly payments will increase by just £21 pounds, thats with an extra 2K on the purchase price. OK i'd have lost my initial deposit but can live with that.

6th Gear

Status
    Fair enough!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack