A3 S Line 1.4 TFSI COD ORDERED!

drive it like you stole it ha...I like it.

This is my driving life:

Daily commute is 16 mile round trip...in fairly heavy traffic...not many opportunities to let fly..other than slip road to dual carriageway for 30 seconds...pfft
5 mile round trip to the gym on an empty highway (twice a week..used to be more but newly born(ish) daughter needs my attention now and then!) - but is quite a swift journey with lead clog.

This amounts to 37.2 mpg (as showing this am) - overall (but generally speaking this is all I do)

The best I have had on a long run is 45mpg..taking it steady(ish)....but this again was a mixture of urban and rural...

It seems to have settled at 37......was showing 36 when the schools were open...out of term time my journey time into work has halved but hardly gained anything economy wise.

Thanks for that Moonlight,
'Honest John' website quotes 46 mpg on standard 1.4 (non C.O.D) so lower 40's on decent run sounds fair guess at what I should get, more if I drive like a Nun on Valium, which isn't going to happen.

cheers

Just got contacted by Audi! Build date is 18th November! Hope it comes sooner!!

It'll go quickly, it's about the same wait I had. Can't believe there's only 3 days to go now, crazy!