I was in Audi Heaven today......

outlaw7

Reaction score
Well what a surprise today, went to audit a new supplier and ended up in a strange place where they were sited. Which also seemed to double as a massive storage area for loads of new cars and vans, including loads of gorgeous new Audi's. Including a scuba blue tdi SB sport, and an awesome S Line SB TDI Quattro in Daytona.

Should have got a photo or two to share with us new car starved folk.

Got a number of the Quattro that might be off interest to some in the know..... It has a the build codes etc. Will work out how to post shortly!

Last edited:
Was this near one of the ports they come in or something?

I'm in Nottingham, so who knows... I had assumed transporters would go direct from the port to the dealership, but it makes sense to have regional distribution points as well I guess.

IMAG1093IMAG1091IMAG1094

Reactions: RossR and Daveotto
Essex Audi are currently storing around 30 new cars in an enclosed car park just down the road from where I live. Mainly new A3's and A4's in there and a couple of S3's in that horrible dark blue that everyone seems to like :laugh:

No pics of the blue one? Did it have loads of options? :p

No pics of the blue one? Did it have loads of options? :p

No Sorry, i was more drawn to the S Line as that is what i have ordered. But i think i remember it didn't have Xenon's so couldn't have been yours...

Loving the Quattro badge on the front, back and dashboard on the grey one!