Badger5Chris Nott
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By outlaw7

Thread: I was in Audi Heaven today......

Neutral

Status

I was in Audi Heaven today......

Well what a surprise today, went to audit a new supplier and ended up in a strange place where they were sited. Which also seemed to double as a massive storage area for loads of new cars and vans, including loads of gorgeous new Audi's. Including a scuba blue tdi SB sport, and an awesome S Line SB TDI Quattro in Daytona.

A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 S Line - Brilliant Black, Black Styling Package, Black Roof Rails, Model and Tech Deletion, Comfort Package, Audi Sound System, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Package, Hold Assist, Through Load Facility, Non Smoking Pack and S Line Suspension.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Should have got a photo or two to share with us new car starved folk.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

Neutral

Status
    Got a number of the Quattro that might be off interest to some in the know..... It has a the build codes etc. Will work out how to post shortly!
    Last edited by outlaw7; 20th August 2013 at 22:03.

A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 S Line - Brilliant Black, Black Styling Package, Black Roof Rails, Model and Tech Deletion, Comfort Package, Audi Sound System, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Package, Hold Assist, Through Load Facility, Non Smoking Pack and S Line Suspension.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
    Including a scuba blue tdi SB sport
    You are just teasing me now!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

6th Gear

Status
    Was this near one of the ports they come in or something?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Was this near one of the ports they come in or something?
    No, near Derby. Could it be yours?

6th Gear

Status
    I'm in Nottingham, so who knows... I had assumed transporters would go direct from the port to the dealership, but it makes sense to have regional distribution points as well I guess.

Neutral

Status
    Daveotto and RossR like this.

Neutral

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Essex Audi are currently storing around 30 new cars in an enclosed car park just down the road from where I live. Mainly new A3's and A4's in there and a couple of S3's in that horrible dark blue that everyone seems to like
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

6th Gear

Status
    No pics of the blue one? Did it have loads of options? :P

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    No pics of the blue one? Did it have loads of options? :P
    No Sorry, i was more drawn to the S Line as that is what i have ordered. But i think i remember it didn't have Xenon's so couldn't have been yours...

Loving the Quattro badge on the front, back and dashboard on the grey one!

6th Gear

Status
    Ah OK