A3soon's countdown

Thanks Sandra - top tune!

These last few weeks are really starting to drag ...:whip:

Reactions: Sandra
​Dont you worry, we will keep you amused in here. :) x

Thanks Sandra! No news yet from Dealer about my reg transfer .... trying my best to keep busy.

looking forward to seeing pictures from those picking up their own pride and joy on 1st. 😎

THanks Sandra - you choice is perfect. Almost at the stage of going to bed early, just to be able to tick off another day that bit quicker!

​Lol, i had a tiring weekend, could do with some sleep myself. :) x

THanks Sandra - you choice is perfect. Almost at the stage of going to bed early, just to be able to tick off another day that bit quicker!

going to bed early just does not work for me as I just can't sleep 'cos of the building excitement.

whoops, i feel suitably chastised, its the excitement getting to me.

sorry Dave, was a typo, lol, have so many links open on my ipad today with music for you all. :) x

Reactions: Daveotto and SportbackStu
Missed this - thanks Sandra - you must be very busy just now. :footy: I should be getting the 'train' to collect my new A3 next week, but got a letter from DVLA today. My £25 cheque was not accepted to transfer private plate nominee, since £55 first registration was not included. I had passed all this to dealer to sort out, so either a mistake or admin blunder from DVLA. Whatever the reason, not good news. I called both today, DVLA was 'closed' and dealer staff was not in till Monday.

Can it really be this hard .....

Sadly not on a train today to collect my A3, since registration documents still with DVLA, can't beleive that 'admin' takes this long. Should I have collected with a 63 plate and changed later? New job doesn't start till later next month, but .....

Nope. I sent my £25 change of 'nominee' fee to dealer, who was then meant to send this and first registration to DVLA. Somehow this did not process correctly and first registration fee was resent to DVLA last Wednesday. Anyone got any ideas for a reg transfer?

Not sure if I badger dealer if this will hasten DVLA, tbh.

Thanks for the tune, though! :rockwoot:

Nope ... I can only enquire with DVLA after 10 working days of application. Telephone call booked for 0901 tomorrow! I had hope for a new car BEFORE Christmas!!

Hi Sandra,

After a week of phone calls to DVLA and 2 (yes, 2!!) lost cheques for £55, DVLA on Friday afternoon, has processd my first registration. Dealer and DVLA have blamed one another, leaving me with a very frustrating and lengthy delay.

So, after all that, I am hopefully collecting Wed/Thu next week.

Thanks for your top tune!! 😉

Right then, collection is arranged for this Thursday at 1300!! :yes:

Just one more sleep to go, if you have trouble sleeping, listen to this tune, you be asleep in no time. Good luck for tomorrow, we all anxiously awaiting pics of your car. Have a gret day. :) x

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3nVodwH0ww

Thank you for your kind wishes! Getting train in 10 minutes, properly excited now!! 😀

Reactions: Daveotto
You're going to have to change your username to A3now

Reactions: paullowther
Good point, snakehips!

Just arrived in Bristol, after a 2 and a half hour drive. Sat Nav is fantastic, sport seats are great, and averaged 45 mpg driving just below 70 mph. All good!!

Pics to follow soon.

Snakehips,

Hard to tell on the motorway - firmer than my old VW Golf. Time will tell, once I get it out for a proper drive!