The Countdown Forum

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
This forum is very rapidly becoming 'The Countdown Forum' consisting of just various members countdowns until they pick-up their new A3.

Reactions: a6_chris
Guess it would do being the end of August! I'd expect the same towards the end of Feb too :p

Maybe forum will go completly quiet with happy and contented new owners after 2nd week in September with only an occaional ripple of new countdowns, maybe not a bad thing as apart from the ongoing turbo rattle not much else for people to moan/complain about or seek advice over

This forum is very rapidly becoming 'The Countdown Forum' consisting of just various members countdowns until they pick-up their new A3.

And?.. We are just making the wait for collection of new cars a bit more fun. This section is fairly new and if and when there is ever any niggles or advice wanted, these guys will all chip in and help each other and future 8v owners.

And besides, I can complain about the rattly turbo enough to fill the void from all the other happy customers ;)

:sob:

Makes for a lively and happy forum, what's the problem with that?

Quite a few people collecting new cars on 1st sept. Then there will hopefully be plenty of pics, feed back etc.
if have a question just ask, some one will probably know or find out for you?
if your not enjoying it then why bother, it's optional.

I haven't got a count down, but 6 months wait on a a3 will be a long count down. :(