It's here

jackintheb0x

Reaction score
20130812 19533120130812 173709PhotoGrid 137632592528920130812 174122Well then, after having a delivery date of October, imagine my joy when I received a call from the dealer saying the car was ready to pick up. Here's some pics. Safe to say I'm in love

Reactions: Sandra, TDI-line, SportbackStu and 4 others
Looking great in red. Wondering if i should have gone brilliant now instead of Misano.

Jacintheb0x - Car looks absolutely fantastic. Is that Brilliant red and what spec did you get?

It is brilliant red. I went for the 1.4 tfsi S-line. The only extras I had were the load through and parking sensors. Was tempted with b&O sound system as I had bose in my last a3 but I can quite happily say I dont miss it ar all. Do wish I had gobe for privacy glass though.

I was having second thoughts on brilliant red, but your pics have convinced me otherwise. Only 3 weeks left for me!

It is brilliant red. I went for the 1.4 tfsi S-line. The only extras I had were the load through and parking sensors. Was tempted with b&O sound system as I had bose in my last a3 but I can quite happily say I dont miss it ar all. Do wish I had gobe for privacy glass though.

i was going to have privacy glass but when I changed from 3 door to sportsback I dropped it.
I think it suits 3 door much better, not sure works as well on 5 doors as breaks up the side profile.
Your car looks as good without it in my opinion.