VooDoo's countdown

Thanks Sandra :kiss:did feel a little left out. Lol
Now my new car experience is complete!

Lol. Thanks Sandra. Maybe some Prodigy next time. If you take requests.
Thanks for the tunes. :yes:

Reactions: Sandra
​Should manage that. :) x

Reactions: V00D00
My favourite punk tune of all time.....and on my collection day play list

Reactions: Sandra and V00D00
Thanks Sandra, Keep them coming.
Completed all the paperwork today, ready for collection next weekend.

That took me back, bombing around the streets in my XR2. Lol. Don't forget the Prodigy

Sandra can I have that song as well. (Being greedy now) I love the Prodigy, listen to them when I'm downhill mountain biking.(I think they make me go faster.)
thanks for all the tunes, I was looking forward to my countdown and you haven't disappointed. :thumbsup:
Your a Star. :wub:

God I love the prodigy, I have been dancing around the lounge. My children think I have gone mad. I blame the long wait.
Thanks Sandra.

Hi all, what a mad 24 hours, I didn't collect the car sat. Night as the dealer rang in earlier in the day to say the event had been cancelled as the majority of people had pulled out and it would only be me and another two people collecting their car. So I collected it at 9am this morning. My youngest daughter was really sick last night, food poisoning (subway ham sandwich) so they probably did me a favour, not collecting last night, Although she was still being sick this morning, so my wife had to arrange for the grandparents to babysit.
The collection was just as I hoped, car in side, grand unavailing, me with the biggest smile in the world. And OMG what a car, it has surpassed my expectations, I can't fault one single thing on it. The Tech pack is amazing, spent an hour loading music onto the hard drive, video playback is gob smacking. Can't wait until its dark so I can see it lit up.
The dealership had the wrong cable, blue, but they will order me the red and post. I had a bottle of champagne and a black and white line drawing of the A3 with my reg. number on it. I also had the Audi ring ashtray, even though I had deleted the smoking pack.

thanks to everyone for making the long wait bearable, thanks Sandra for the collection buildup. I hope you all had a fantastic collection day, if I can work out how to post pictures I will put some up in the next couple of days.
Sandra, maybe you could post a guide or PM me the instructions.

Thanks again everyone, look forward to hearing your stories.:sex: