Finally placed order an hour ago and guess what I saw!

Fragup

Reaction score
Ordered my A3 this morning about an hour ago finally. Now have to start the waiting all over again !

Ordered :
A3 Sportback
S Line
1.4 TFSI C.O.D.
Manual
Misano Red
Panoramic Sunroof
Audi Upgrade Sound System
Interior Lights Pack
Hold Assist
Folding and a heated Mirrors
Non Smoking pack
Delete model and tech
4 Year warantee
2 Year servicing
*Sports / S line suspension (test driving the s line 25 mm lower in 2 weeks to finalise, already like the sport suspension if not)

And when I walked in to order the dealers had just got in nearly the same car look wise, As i was about to order !
so took some quick snaps below and it looked amazing, so am well chuffed.

Dealers car is a s line misano red with quattro / s tronic / without sunroof though

loving the Misano Red !

ImageImageImage

Nearly had a 3 door, but circumstances changed (no, not a baby!)

would have had if budget allowed :
B&O sound system (brilliant but think Audi own upgrade will be enough for me)
Tech pack (again good but possibly price diffrence is too much above the good standard system for me and won't use sat nav)
LED lights (really cool, but xenons with s line are very highly rated already)
1.8 petrol fast mmm, but too dear to run for me
but all where a step too far money wise and a really really pleased at final spec I have manage to get for my budget.

dealer has finally got me a S Line with 25 mm lower suspension to test drive In 2 weeks time to amend my order if needed !

shame the colour poll has disappeared as could have added one for the Misano Reds !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: SportbackStu and Sandra
I wouldn't go for the non smoking pack if I was you, instead of a useful ashtray that holds keys or coins and look smart they give you a silver £5 12v socket cover.
Bit of no brainier really, especially if you took a q7 for a test drive and the silver cover fell off in your pocket when you did then you get best of both worlds, lol.

Reactions: Fragup
Great spec fragup, but have to agree with Danny about the non smoking pack, you are missing out on a great little Audi container. Missano red is a great colour, I posted one in the pics section from my local showroom (about a month ago -post #420).

Now ready for the wait, with all the moral support, banter and advice on this forum, I'm sure it will fly!

Last edited:
Thanks, had a good look at ashtray this morning and I don't disagree about the non smoking and money wise doesn't make sense, but i don't want the ashtray / cup at all & gets in way of cool interior lighting around cup holders. Plus prefer the chrome 12v plug to black plastic lighter, so saves me a fiver or having to accidentally acquiring one another way ! :)
The ashtray / cup would just sit in cupboard at home gathering dust, as I know I will never get round to selling it, although I think they cost about £45 ish which is mad.
prob me being lazy. :) !
I can't wait, I am guessing a December / January ish delivery having spoke to the sales guy and listening to other people on here !
this forum will be my FIX till then !

Reactions: Sandra
​Will need to set you up with a countdown thread. :) x

​Will need to set you up with a countdown thread. :) x

Thanks Sandra
can I put a request in for a old school dance track recommendation to take me " back in the day "
when I wanted to spend my money on beer and vodka, not cars and houses !
hehe

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Sandra
can I put a request in for a old school dance track recommendation to take me " back in the day "
when I wanted to spend my money on beer and vodka, not cars and houses !
hehe

Ok fragup, you now have your own countdown thread, but here is a little taster for you. Haha, Enjoy. :) x

Chumbawamba - Tubthumping - YouTube