Hi guys, first things first... thanks for the wealth of information you're all posting up it's been incredibly helpful! This is my first post!
I'm about to put a deposit down on the new S3 this week and I'd like to share some information some of you might find useful and interesting!
Here's the spec I'm going for:
I think it's a pretty well rounded spec, but I'm a gadget freak so some of the options ticked themselves.
- S3 S Tronic (3 door)
- Monsoon Grey
- 5-Twin-Spoke "Star" design anthracite alloys
- Haven't yet decided on whether to go lunar silver or black upholstery, but I definitely want the alcantara material (i think it breaks up the interior nicely - your thoughts?)
- Extended mono-pur interior finish
- Comfort package
- Privacy glass
- LED headlights
- (Uming and Ahing about the 3D design black inlays)
- Non-smoking package
- Interior lighting package
- Technology pack
- B&O sound system
Drivethedeal.com managed to save me £3036, which was considerably more than bettercardeal and a bit better than orangewheels.
I've been quoted December delivery if I order this week.
I'm looking at putting a £6K deposit down and finance over 48 months. This equates to £370 a month roughly.
I hope this helps some people, let me know your thoughts!