Possibly coming back....again

Chappy

Call me Dan!
Reaction score
Well, I'm still with my BMW's but going to view a nearly new ex demo A3 S-Line tonight.

There's no pictures on the website so could someone post up pics of their Dakota grey A3 please? I'm yet to see it in the flesh.
The one I'm going to see has MMI plus and B&O, I do love my sound!

Noticed the list on here of snags to get the dealer to check :)

So if anyone has photos of Dakota, post away!
Thank you.

Sounds quite unique. :icon_thumright:

There are lots of Daytona out there, with Monsoon starting to make an appearance. I haven't seen any 8Vs in Dakota as yet.

B&O is well worth it in my opinion if you like your sound.

According to the poll only 2 Dakota's on here, maybe one will be able to post a pic for all of us.

Yeah it seems rare!
From what I can see online its a browny/grey colour?

Hopefully I can go see it tonight, it'll be a nice step from the BMW with all its tech, not sure about the electronic handbrake though!

Yeah it seems rare!
From what I can see online its a browny/grey colour?

Hopefully I can go see it tonight, it'll be a nice step from the BMW with all its tech, not sure about the electronic handbrake though!

It does look like it has a hint of bronze.

You'll be fine with the handbrake - it feels totally natural once you get over the comforting feeling of 'yanking' up a lever. In fact, after a few weeks you'll hate going back to cars with a traditional handbrake!

Just think how great it'll be passing all your BMW mates when the snow arrives this winter. ;)

Went to the garage today,

Got some negative equity on the BMW to pay off but they still wanted £430 a month on a £22k car.

It's hard for me to deny the Audi's APR is high compared to BMW, the salesman was shocking too. He'd started in April this year coming from Peugeot and just didn't have a clue about what he was talking about.

I've said that the payments are too high and the APR needs to come down, and I don't want all the other crap they want to sell with the car. Waiting for a call back.

I think its the case of right car, wrong dealer.

Well, he definitely got his act together and a deposit was placed on the car today :)

Payments down to £370 a month, I'm paying my negative equity off and they've knocked some money off the car which isn't bad considering it was already cheap for the spec it had and also the waiting list :)

Going to view it on Friday due to no pictures and not seeing Dakota before, fingers crossed I like it!

Going to sign the documents tonight :)

Hopefully pick up tomorrow and I'll get some photos of the Dakota grey as it appears there aren't many about!

Well I've got my Dakota grey A3 now :)

Very happy with it but fancy some mods, what do people suggest?
I'm thinking of debadging it, maybe legal pressed plates? But what else?

Cheers :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377369322.679997.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377369322.679997.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 183
Thank you :)

Just unsure on mods!

Me neither.

I collect mine next Sunday, so will firstly get use to her.

But for me, i really don't the wheels, so will source some OEM black rotors or BBS CH-R's and would like to retro fit the black styling pack, roof rails, privacy glass, and some black wing mirrors. ;)

I won't be carrying out engine mods, yet.