Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Call me Dan :)

Status

Possibly coming back....again

Well, I'm still with my BMW's but going to view a nearly new ex demo A3 S-Line tonight.

There's no pictures on the website so could someone post up pics of their Dakota grey A3 please? I'm yet to see it in the flesh.
    The one I'm going to see has MMI plus and B&O, I do love my sound!

Noticed the list on here of snags to get the dealer to check

So if anyone has photos of Dakota, post away!
    Thank you.
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Sounds quite unique.

There are lots of Daytona out there, with Monsoon starting to make an appearance. I haven't seen any 8Vs in Dakota as yet.

B&O is well worth it in my opinion if you like your sound.
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0TDi 150 S-Line - Daytona Grey, B&O, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, SD Nav, Hill Hold Assist.
    2010 A4 2.0TDi 170 S Line | 2008 Golf GT Sport 140 | 2008 S3 | 2005 A3 2.0TDi 140 S Line | 2003 TT 225 | 1998 A4 2.8 Quattro

4th Gear

Status
    According to the poll only 2 Dakota's on here, maybe one will be able to post a pic for all of us.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

Status
    Yeah it seems rare!
    From what I can see online its a browny/grey colour?

Hopefully I can go see it tonight, it'll be a nice step from the BMW with all its tech, not sure about the electronic handbrake though!
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Yeah it seems rare!
    From what I can see online its a browny/grey colour?

Hopefully I can go see it tonight, it'll be a nice step from the BMW with all its tech, not sure about the electronic handbrake though!
    It does look like it has a hint of bronze.

You'll be fine with the handbrake - it feels totally natural once you get over the comforting feeling of 'yanking' up a lever. In fact, after a few weeks you'll hate going back to cars with a traditional handbrake!

Just think how great it'll be passing all your BMW mates when the snow arrives this winter.
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0TDi 150 S-Line - Daytona Grey, B&O, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, SD Nav, Hill Hold Assist.
    2010 A4 2.0TDi 170 S Line | 2008 Golf GT Sport 140 | 2008 S3 | 2005 A3 2.0TDi 140 S Line | 2003 TT 225 | 1998 A4 2.8 Quattro

Status
    Went to the garage today,

Got some negative equity on the BMW to pay off but they still wanted £430 a month on a £22k car.

It's hard for me to deny the Audi's APR is high compared to BMW, the salesman was shocking too. He'd started in April this year coming from Peugeot and just didn't have a clue about what he was talking about.

I've said that the payments are too high and the APR needs to come down, and I don't want all the other crap they want to sell with the car. Waiting for a call back.

I think its the case of right car, wrong dealer.
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Status
    Well, he definitely got his act together and a deposit was placed on the car today

Payments down to £370 a month, I'm paying my negative equity off and they've knocked some money off the car which isn't bad considering it was already cheap for the spec it had and also the waiting list

Going to view it on Friday due to no pictures and not seeing Dakota before, fingers crossed I like it!
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Status
    Going to sign the documents tonight

Hopefully pick up tomorrow and I'll get some photos of the Dakota grey as it appears there aren't many about!
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Status
    Well I've got my Dakota grey A3 now

Very happy with it but fancy some mods, what do people suggest?
    I'm thinking of debadging it, maybe legal pressed plates? But what else?

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Very nice Dan, this is one colour that has grown on me.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Status
    Thank you

Just unsure on mods!
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Thank you

Just unsure on mods!
    Me neither.

I collect mine next Sunday, so will firstly get use to her.

But for me, i really don't the wheels, so will source some OEM black rotors or BBS CH-R's and would like to retro fit the black styling pack, roof rails, privacy glass, and some black wing mirrors.

I won't be carrying out engine mods, yet.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :