Daylight running light out and brake/suspension fault!!

Brownie78

Reaction score
Website
www.mattbrownphotography.co.uk
Spent the afternoon washing the car to get in it tonight to be greeted with not one but two warning lights!!

It seems I have a running light bulb gone and a brake/suspension warning light on too (yellow exclamation mark in a yellow triangle)

I picked the car up from the dealers 4 days ago (62 plate with 7k miles). It's fair to expect both of these sorting for free yeah??

I would imagine the running light bulbs to be fairly expensive.....

On an 8V, very strange, drive it down the road see if they clear, maybe water ingress into a connector.

I had one teething problem with my current car (a Suzuki). It was sorted in a couple of days for free. The dealership we're very good about doing it in time for a trip away. Fingers crossed, but they should get your car back to full working order.

Spent the afternoon washing the car to get in it tonight to be greeted with not one but two warning lights!!

It seems I have a running light bulb gone and a brake/suspension warning light on too (yellow exclamation mark in a yellow triangle)

I picked the car up from the dealers 4 days ago (62 plate with 7k miles). It's fair to expect both of these sorting for free yeah??

I would imagine the running light bulbs to be fairly expensive.....

Do you mean the LED running lights? If so would be covered under the normal warranty I would have thought, car less than a year old. They're not bulbs...

Ah yes didn't realise you had an S Line. They are LEDs and shouldn't fail for years. Most likely its not the LED that has failed but a solder joint.

strange that i saw one on m'way the other day with near side drl out, was it you on m60?