The waiting is over... Almost!

DavieG87

Reaction score
The old car has been cleaned out, all that remains is the hand pack and receipts from previous services.

The fuel tank is almost empty only enough to make the drive to Audi Glasgow

In a little over an hour i get my new A3

1.6 TDI Sport 3 door in glacier white with 17" 5 arm kinetic alloys, privacy glass, comfort pack and non smoking options

Its been a long wait since i ordered (12 weeks ago) but its going to be worth it when i get behind the wheel and drive off.

Updates and pictures to follow...

Reactions: SportbackStu
Good luck with the collection, look forward to seeing the pics. Im sure your really excited waiting to go to the dealership to collect. Which dealership did you go with? 12 weeks is a short time, a few of the guys on here have waited around 5 months and currently on a 1st september delivery. :) x

Thanks Sandra, went with glasgow audi as one of my mates works there so managed to get a decent deal and a service plan flung in for free

Thanks Sandra, went with glasgow audi as one of my mates works there so managed to get a decent deal and a service plan flung in for free

Glasgow audi are very good. It least the sun is shining so some good pics will be coming our way. :) x

One quick pic just now ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375447309384721

Some more pics :DImageUploadedByTapatalk1375458698886977
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375458750369149
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375458785919079

Drove around 50 miles today and tbh if i did have things to do i'd still be out in her!

Reactions: 97catalunya
Looking good... need to get my rear windows tinted after seeing this