AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Just ordered........ quick question (help please)

Hi there, I have just ordered my first Audi - a 2.0 TDI 150 S Line Sportback.
    Very excited but realise I have a long wait!

Just wondering, I haven't ordered the load through option, does that mean the kids won't have a rear armrest and cup holders?

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Yep I think that will be the case - just like the 8P I imagine.
    Work: A3 Sportback Black Edition 2.0TDI Home: A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Quattro S-Line

Neutral

Status
    Doh, may have to tweak a few options to get that included...... it quotes cup holders in the rear by the side of the seat, are these usable?

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
    Doh, may have to tweak a few options to get that included...... it quotes cup holders in the rear by the side of the seat, are these usable?
    these are only with the 3 door model,with sb they are in centre armrest/loadthrough.

Neutral

Status
    So without ordering the load through option, there will be no armrest or cup holders in the rear. Strange...

I may have to remove Hill Hold and the Reversible Load Mat to keep the kids happy!!

1st Gear

Status
    I know a lot of people speak highly of Hill Hold, but remember it will hold you on a hill for a few seconds anyway without having it.
    A3 2.0 TDI S Line Daytona Grey with Comfort Pack and SD Sat Nav. LOVE IT !!!!!

Neutral

Status
    I think i can live without those 2 options for the happiness of my children and somewhere to store their drinks.

Crazy after spending ages specifying the car i still missed something!

Has anybody got any images of the internal rear of an S Line SB with and without the load through?

Neutral

Status
    Just spent an age looking through the pictures thread at the top of page. Question... the door bins, or the nets on the back of the seats could these house drinks bottles? Also what is in the tray that seems to pull out of the middle rear seat?

I have gone for Brillant Black, with Black Styling Package and Black Roof Rails. Are the roof rails painted black? are they likely to get scratched with use?

Thanks
    Last edited by outlaw7; 30th July 2013 at 23:41. Reason: Extra Question

6th Gear

Status
    I think the space under the middle seat (I think the flap at the front folds down) has a fluorescent jacket in it, which is a legal requirement to carry on the continent
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    I think the space under the middle seat (I think the flap at the front folds down) has a fluorescent jacket in it, which is a legal requirement to carry on the continent
    Thanks! Blimey you didn't leave much off the options list!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
    Thanks! Blimey you didn't leave much off the options list!!
    They all have that as standard lol

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordo77 View Post
    They all have that as standard lol
    Haha I was more referring to his extensive list in his signature.....

A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 S Line - Brilliant Black, Black Styling Package, Black Roof Rails, Model and Tech Deletion, Comfort Package, Audi Sound System, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Package, Hold Assist, Through Load Facility, Non Smoking Pack and S Line Suspension.

6th Gear

Status
    Nope, I thought if I'm going to spend all this money on a new car, I'm going to get exactly what I want! In for a penny, in for a pound and all that...
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    Did you forget full leather...? Amazing spec though!

6th Gear

Status
    No, I specifically didn't want full leather - I don't like it. Too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    No, I specifically didn't want full leather - I don't like it. Too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter.
    I agree! If you have children then its good for an easy clean up but otherwise I'm not sold. My current car has leather and heated seats, a must during the winter, but so hot left in the sun.

Also you see so much saggy leather on second hand cars. Did think about alcantara though?
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

Rup
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Went for Alcantara and leather side bolsters on mine. Best combination as cloth just looks cheap on such a nice/expensive car.

Neutral

Status
    Tweaked the order removed Reversible Boot Mat and added Load Through! Happy Kids!! Happy me!! this is going to be a long painful wait

A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 S Line - Brilliant Black, Black Styling Package, Black Roof Rails, Model and Tech Deletion, Comfort Package, Audi Sound System, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Package, Hold Assist, Through Load Facility, Non Smoking Pack and S Line Suspension.

Neutral

Status
    I'm in the same boat... Had to get the load thro to get the cup holders for the kids. I hadn't realised and had the jig the options to get it under the company limit I was allowed to spend.
    2013 A3 SB 2.0TDI S line, Dakota Grey, Half Leather, Sports suspension, SD card Sat Nav, Cruise control, DAB radio, Audi sound system, Through-load facility, Hold assist, Heated front seats​

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGB View Post
    I'm in the same boat... Had to get the load thro to get the cup holders for the kids. I hadn't realised and had the jig the options to get it under the company limit I was allowed to spend.
    . Exactly..... I got to within 51p of the budget. Happy :-)