Status

97catalunya countdown begins

Another september countdown. Here is your first tune. x

Earth, Wind & Fire - September - YouTube
    97catalunya likes this.
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Woop woop Thanks Sandra, after reading so many countdowns now I have my own :D Loving the song choice. Will have to put them on an SD card or playlist ready for the journey home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    STERLING VOID likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Woop woop Thanks Sandra, after reading so many countdowns now I have my own :D Loving the song choice. Will have to put them on an SD card or playlist ready for the journey home

When are you getting yours?

Status
    97catalunya and STERLING VOID like this.
    Smaller (Local) Events

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by STERLING VOID View Post
    When are you getting yours?
    It is not yet set in stone but the dealer said Sept 1st :D he said they are throwing a collection party starting at 9pm on the sat with a BBQ and live band, then we drive the car away at midnight :D
    If this does happen you can trust I will be taking pics and posting them

A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

3rd Gear

Status
    Yay thanks Sandra great tune, my cup of tea lets hope it is a good omen for the weather on the 1st

Status
    It is not yet set in stone but the dealer said Sept 1st :D he said they are throwing a collection party starting at 9pm on the sat with a BBQ and live band, then we drive the car away at midnight :D

We will all look forward to the pics, but a free bbq invite would go down nicely as well, lol. Enjoy todays tune. x
    97catalunya likes this.
    Smaller (Local) Events

Neutral

Status

Wow! now that is taking delivery of your vehicle in style! :D.

Fingers crossed, hope all goes well and as planned. You are going to love this vehicle!

97catalunya likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    We will all look forward to the pics, but a free bbq invite would go down nicely as well, lol. Enjoy todays tune. x
    Already downloaded from iTunes and added to playlist!
    I can't get free tickets for the BBQ as they are £30k a pair but you do get a free Audi A3

Sandra, RossR and cemerson like this.

Status
    Already downloaded from iTunes and added to playlist!
    I can't get free tickets for the BBQ as they are £30k a pair but you do get a free Audi A3

Thats a real good deal, but sadly i will have to decline as its not an S3, lol. x
    97catalunya likes this.
    Smaller (Local) Events

3rd Gear

Status
    This time next month :D
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    This time next month :D
    Serious countdown now for you and Mark. x
    97catalunya likes this.
    Smaller (Local) Events

1st Gear

Status
    Here's another - what you'll be feeling like doing when you pick it up...Lionel Richie - Dancing on the Ceiling..
    97catalunya likes this.
    2013 A3 SportBack 181 2.0TDI. Shiraz Red - Panoramic Sunroof, Privacy Glass, Heated Seats, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Audi Sound System, Hill Hold Assist, Folding Mirrors, Debadged.

3rd Gear

Status
    Serious countdown now for you and Mark. x
    Can't wait! Got a couple of weeks coming up in Dorset, that will help the time drift away, then the following weekend after we get back we pick her up :D
    Daveotto likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smk82 View Post
    Here's another - what you'll be feeling like doing when you pick it up...Lionel Richie - Dancing on the Ceiling..
    You're not kidding lol so excited its stupid :D I am literally checking this forum every 5 mins to get my A3 fix
    SportbackStu likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Balmedie(next to Donald Trump's Controversial Golf Course), Aberdeenshire, Scotland
    I've had mine only 2 weeks but still keep on the forum....still need the fix ! I was up at 3 am on collection day, a mixture of excitement and hay-fever...that was a long day i can tell you
    97catalunya likes this.
    Now driving: A3 8V Sportback in Glacier White. 1.4 TFSI SE

Interior Light Pack
    Interior Aluminium Elements
    Upgraded 17" Alloys

Free DAB as standard as of April 2013 sure was!!
    Cheerio: 2.0 TDCI Zetec Mondeo (should have been a good car but hasn't )

6th Gear

Status
    Only a month (and a bit) till I get mine now!
    97catalunya likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

3rd Gear

Status
    I am hoping and praying the dealer gets the a sept 1st collection! Not had any contact from him yet to say its on its way, but he is telling me the 1st still.
    If so I'm equally excited about the collection party :D

Are you net getting yours on the 1st Cemerson?

6th Gear

Status
    No, currently the 9th, but hoping it'll have gotten built a week early, or be really quick to ship over or something, and I might be able to get it earlier. Probably won't happen though.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

3rd Gear

Status
    Oh and key rings arrived today just to add to the excitement

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    No, currently the 9th, but hoping it'll have gotten built a week early, or be really quick to ship over or something, and I might be able to get it earlier. Probably won't happen though.
    I'm sure Germany know how important it is for the UK to have them ready for collection on the 1st so I would remain hopeful!

At least if it doesn't arrive until the 9th you're countdown thread will be in the limelight so you will be Centre of attention

4th Gear

Status
    Can't wait! Got a couple of weeks coming up in Dorset, that will help the time drift away, then the following weekend after we get back we pick her up :D
    same for me, two weeks holiday in turkey and then 2 weeks of waiting at home
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

4th Gear

Status
    Oh and key rings arrived today just to add to the excitement
    Which on did you get, and where from?
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

Status
    Smaller (Local) Events

3rd Gear

Status
    Yay thanks Sandra good choice, lets hope the summer lasts another month so I can have a nice drive by the sea with this blasting though the B&O system 😉
    RossR likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smk82 View Post
    Thanks smk great tune added to my Collection cruise playlist

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Which on did you get, and where from?
    I got 2 of these

http://r.ebay.com/vt25Zh

Still sitting in their box's waiting for their keys :D

3rd Gear

Status
    WooHoo it's all been confirmed :D

It's on a boat right now, arrives at the dealer on the 11th, had an official invite now to the collection party 9pm on the 31st to drive away at midnight on the 1st :D

Have a trip to Dorset on the 12th for 2 weeks "Argh I could be Driving it there if I wanted to!" This month should go nice and quick

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    same for me, two weeks holiday in turkey and then 2 weeks of waiting at home
    Turkey! Wow it's HOT out there at the moment, friend of mine just got back Sid it was in high 40's!!

Enjoy your holiday Dave time will fly

3rd Gear

Status
    Ok so I was in the area, and I "accidentally" drove down the dead end road that passes by the back of my dealer, what did I see?
    A beautiful shiny Daytona Grey 3 door S-Line, it's unregistered awaiting prep. Could it be? Is it? Woop Woop :D, oh it has a Quattro badge on the front Dammit!

4th Gear

Status
    Ok so I was in the area, and I "accidentally" drove down the dead end road that passes by the back of my dealer, what did I see?
    A beautiful shiny Daytona Grey 3 door S-Line, it's unregistered awaiting prep. Could it be? Is it? Woop Woop :D, oh it has a Quattro badge on the front Dammit!
    haha.....I got caught out like that last week, when I "accidently" passed by the dealers. I have now found out my car is in a lockup 10 miles away, so no sneaky look for me until 1st sept
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

3rd Gear

Status
    haha.....I got caught out like that last week, when I "accidently" passed by the dealers. I have now found out my car is in a lockup 10 miles away, so no sneaky look for me until 1st sept
    Ha ha I'm so glad I'm not the only person to have done it . Have now been informed the dealer are taking delivery on the 18th. I will be in Dorset I will be getting back on the 22nd and going in to finalise paperwork. Dealer said while I'm there I can take a look at the 63 plates they have and chose one at the same time :D

21 days and 30 mins remaining

2nd Gear

Status
    22 days surely. (Not that I'm counting them myself ;-) )

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RossR View Post
    22 days surely. (Not that I'm counting them myself ;-) )
    Oh I left of the hours! lol

21 days, 10 hours, 56 mins.

That's when I go to the dealer to collect it, then 3 hours later I can drive it away :D

3rd Gear

Status
    Ok off to Dorset in the morning for a couple of weeks, gonna do some serious A3 spotting on the way. When I get back it will only be a week left to wait!

#BringItOn :D

4th Gear

Status
    Have a good two weeks holiday, will be counting the hours time when you get back
    97catalunya likes this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    Have a good two weeks holiday, will be counting the hours time when you get back

Thanks Dave :D would rather be by a pool in Turkey but Dorset will have to do the family will keep me occupied over the next couple of weeks, but I know first thing every morning like you I will still be checking in here, lol after all if Audi ever add a warp drive or anything while I'm away I will find out first here

4th Gear

Status
    Thanks Dave :D would rather be by a pool in Turkey but Dorset will have to do the family will keep me occupied over the next couple of weeks, but I know first thing every morning like you I will still be checking in here, lol after all if Audi ever add a warp drive or anything while I'm away I will find out first here
    Ahhhhhhhhh, these holiday boys (daveotto and catalunya) have the right idea of taking a break before the race to get their new cars!
    Both enjoy, I'm sure you will be chilled with a beer, sun and pool. Hope it doesn't take your mind of Audi speak, this forum wouldn't the same without you! as we are going through this journey together. Still thinking of ways to nudge catalunya out of gold medal position, hey, sure your family don't want to extend your holiday, maybe by another 2 weeks? Haha Only joking.
    Both enjoy your hols.
    Last edited by A3sportbackMark; 12th August 2013 at 20:01.
    97catalunya likes this.

Status
    97catalunya likes this.
    Smaller (Local) Events

3rd Gear

Status
    Ahhhhhhhhh, these holiday boys (daveotto and catalunya) have the right idea of taking a break before the race to get their new cars!
    Both enjoy, I'm sure you will be chilled with a beer, sun and pool. Hope it doesn't take your mind of Audi speak, this forum wouldn't the same without you! as we are going through this journey together. Still thinking of ways to nudge catalunya out of gold medal position, hey, sure your family don't want to extend your holiday, maybe by another 2 weeks? Haha Only joking.
    Both enjoy your hols.

Ahh what a nice post Mark thank you. Well not wishing the wishing for a delay anyway haha.

Yes still checking in every morning, but Dorset appears to be in the dark ages when it come to phone coverage lol.
    So after a 4 hour journey to get here I only spotted 1 8V on the way and none since arriving!

Very glad we are getting this break as I think I would be going mad with anticipation by now lol.

17 Days and 12 hours to go :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast