Chris NottVolks Autos
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 129
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 97catalunya countdown begins

  1. #41
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    YAY another for the collection playlist I don't think I have ever heard that song before, but there is nothing like a bit of Dexy to get you in the party spirit

    It has been such a great experience being involved in this forum, from helping me realise I have made the right decisions, adding some options I have left off, to just simply helping me get through the long wait to collection day.
    i love the countdown threads and find it exciting waiting for my next song lol let alone waiting for the car!

    i am just looking forward to the day I am driving it and can return the favour to all those people that answered the questions that I had.

    Thank you all :D

    Chris...
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    YAY another for the collection playlist I don't think I have ever heard that song before, but there is nothing like a bit of Dexy to get you in the party spirit

    It has been such a great experience being involved in this forum, from helping me realise I have made the right decisions, adding some options I have left off, to just simply helping me get through the long wait to collection day.
    i love the countdown threads and find it exciting waiting for my next song lol let alone waiting for the car!

    i am just looking forward to the day I am driving it and can return the favour to all those people that answered the questions that I had.

    Thank you all :D

    Chris...
    Chris im so glad you have been enjoying the forum, we have all enjoyed your input in this section and hope it continues when you collect the car. I personally enjoy the countdown threads, its a bonus if it helps you guys take your mnd off waiting for your cars and scanning the roads for other 8v's. I will be posting todays music up shortly, the only detail you need to work out now is where to take the great pics for us all to admire and drool over. x

    Coldplay - Viva La Vida - YouTube
    Last edited by Sandra; 14th August 2013 at 10:00.
    97catalunya likes this.
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  4. #43
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Chris im so glad you have been enjoying the forum, we have all enjoyed your input in this section and hope it continues when you collect the car. I personally enjoy the countdown threads, its a bonus if it helps you guys take your mnd off waiting for your cars and scanning the roads for other 8v's. I will be posting todays music up shortly, the only detail you need to work out now is where to take the great pics for us all to admire and drool over. x

    Coldplay - Viva La Vida - YouTube
    COLDPLAY!!! Now you're talking :D saw Coldplay live twice last year, including the closing ceremony at the Paralympics, awesome!
    I will deffo still be here after picking up the car, I will enjoy helping others on there journey to ownership and the banter with other owners, it makes the difference between being an audi driver and an audi enthusiast
    I think sharing this collection experience with others makes it even more special knowing people like Mark, Dave and cemerson are going through the same experience as me acting like big kids waiting for Christmas lol.

    Now after a slap up BBQ'd fry up we are off Audi spotting, erm, I mean sight seeing
    Last edited by 97catalunya; 14th August 2013 at 12:07.
    Sandra and A3sportbackMark like this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  5. #44
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    COLDPLAY!!! Now you're talking :D saw Coldplay live twice last year, including the closing ceremony at the Paralympics, awesome!
    I will deffo still be here after picking up the car, I will enjoy helping others on there journey to ownership and the banter with other owners, it makes the difference between being an audi driver and an audi enthusiast
    I think sharing this collection experience with others makes it even more special knowing people like Mark, Dave and cemerson are going through the same experience as me acting like big kids waiting for Christmas lol.

    Now after a slap up BBQ'd fry up we are off Audi spotting, erm, I mean sight seeing
    I saw Coldplay live at Hamden Park, supporting act was JayZ, simply stunning show. You enjoy the site seeing and audi spotting. Just remember any nice audis you see, you must take a pic of them. I so happy that you are enjoying the forum, that is our aim for all members. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  6. #45
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Chris im so glad you have been enjoying the forum, we have all enjoyed your input in this section and hope it continues when you collect the car. I personally enjoy the countdown threads, its a bonus if it helps you guys take your mnd off waiting for your cars and scanning the roads for other 8v's. I will be posting todays music up shortly, the only detail you need to work out now is where to take the great pics for us all to admire and drool over. x

    Coldplay - Viva La Vida - YouTube
    Ahhhgggg Sandra, that's such a fantastic tune, I think I might have to somehow pinch it for my coundown thread!
    Sandra likes this.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  7. #46
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Ahhhgggg Sandra, that's such a fantastic tune, I think I might have to somehow pinch it for my coundown thread!
    Of course you can use that tune. I already given you a tune today, but i will send you another favourite of mine. x
    A3sportbackMark likes this.
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  8. #47
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I saw Coldplay live at Hamden Park, supporting act was JayZ, simply stunning show. You enjoy the site seeing and audi spotting. Just remember any nice audis you see, you must take a pic of them. I so happy that you are enjoying the forum, that is our aim for all members. x
    Wow JayZ supporting, I bet that was Awesome! I first saw them last year at the Emerates stadium with Robyn and Rita Ora supporting, then I saw them again at the closing ceremony for the 2012 Paralympics, no support act but they did perform with JayZ and Rhianna. It was amazing!!
    Did you get the cool wristbands when you went?

    Still no 8V's in Dorset??
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  9. #48
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Wow JayZ supporting, I bet that was Awesome! I first saw them last year at the Emerates stadium with Robyn and Rita Ora supporting, then I saw them again at the closing ceremony for the 2012 Paralympics, no support act but they did perform with JayZ and Rhianna. It was amazing!!
    Did you get the cool wristbands when you went?

    Still no 8V's in Dorset??
    Yes, i also got a cd of unreleased music. Its pretty awesome on its own. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  10. #49
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Yes, i also got a cd of unreleased music. Its pretty awesome on its own. x
    Oh wow I didn't get one of those!!
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  11. #50
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Oh wow I didn't get one of those!!
    when i get the chance to look out the cd, Chris i will zip it up and email you a copy. X
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  12. #51
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    when i get the chance to look out the cd, Chris i will zip it up and email you a copy. X
    Oh wow thank you Sandra you are a star :-) they will so be going on the HDD (that's a step more permanent than on the SD card lol)
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  13. #52
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  14. #53
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Something a bit different today.

    The Trishas "Clockwork" - YouTube
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  15. #54
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Woop woop 2 for the price of 1 :D thanks Sandra.

    Well it's our last full day here in Dorset, off to the Beach then home tomorrow for the final countdown. Still not seen any 8V's here, may just have to accidentally pass by the dealers on the way home for a sneak peek

    10 Days 11 Hours and 44 mins to go!
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  16. #55
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  17. #56
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Love it thanks Sandra gotta like a bit of Paul Weller.

    Back from our hols now, Dorset and the journey their and back contained a grand total of 6 8V's in the end, 2 of them S-Line and 1 Daytona Grey.

    Will post a pic of the Daytona Grey
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  18. #57
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Found this one out the back of my dealership awaiting prep :D :D :D

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377188603.982009.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377188619.031871.jpg


    Funny enough it's the same spec as mine
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  19. #58
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Nice tune, that's what catalunya has done the last 2 weeks! Welcome back Chris to the land of real Audi spotting ...lol.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  20. #59
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Found this one out the back of my dealership awaiting prep :D :D :D

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377188603.982009.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377188619.031871.jpg


    Funny enough it's the same spec as mine
    Really? You mean to say that yours is not unique? Haha..
    Daveotto likes this.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  21. #60
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Yep mine :D I was "Going Underground" snooping about at the back of the Dealers with no one about when I found her :D knew it was mine by the reversing cam peeking out next to the boot release

    I was just passing the dealer on my way home, unshaven looking a bit shifty, so a member of staff came out to see what I was up to! Lol.

    When I explained he said "Yep it's yours alright" woop woop :D
    Daveotto likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  22. #61
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Yep mine :D I was "Going Underground" snooping about at the back of the Dealers with no one about when I found her :D knew it was mine by the reversing cam peeking out next to the boot release

    I was just passing the dealer on my way home, unshaven looking a bit shifty, so a member of staff came out to see what I was up to! Lol.

    When I explained he said "Yep it's yours alright" woop woop :D
    Congratulations! And it has a 63 reg.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  23. #62
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Congratulations! And it has a 63 reg.
    Yeah! Obviously I can't take it home till midnight on the 1st but hey, I'VE TOUCHED IT :D he he
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  24. #63
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    23
    Very jealous seeing this, still got just over a month to wait! :-(
    2.0 TDi Audi A3 Sportback S-Line

    Daytona Grey, Audi Phone Box, B&O, Black Roof Rails, Cruise Control, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Heated Front Seats, Interior Lighting Package, Non-Smoking Package, Privacy Glass, Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator.

  25. #64
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Xmas View Post
    Very jealous seeing this, still got just over a month to wait! :-(
    Awe your time will come Lloyd, that month will fly by it's the last week that draggs lol

    8 days 12 hours and 50 mins left for me :-D
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  26. #65
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Xmas View Post
    Very jealous seeing this, still got just over a month to wait! :-(
    Your time will come, I remember chipping in comments to many people on their coundown threads, knowing my collection was months away! I know it makes you want your car more, and still does for me.....but it's 1st sept collection for me Still painful but within reach!
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  27. #66
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  28. #67
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Yay thanks Sandra another now song for me :D

    On my way to sign paperwork now and get another peek
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  29. #68
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Yay thanks Sandra another now song for me :D

    On my way to sign paperwork now and get another peek
    Chris, enjoy your visit to the dealer, im sure you will be grinning till collection, even though you have a few more days to wait. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  30. #69
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Chris, enjoy your visit to the dealer, im sure you will be grinning till collection, even though you have a few more days to wait. x
    Thank you and I did he offered a tour of the car but we resisted, saving it for the grand unveil on the 31st

    Here is another sneaky peak of one of our options :D
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377290638.650789.jpg
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  31. #70
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  32. #71
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    A very fitting tune for my collection time thanks Sandra it certainly will be a crazy crazy night :D I need to dust off my old biker jacket don some face paint and be rockin' all night

    5 Days 3 Hours and 15 mins to go!
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  33. #72
    A3sportbackMark's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkshire uk
    Posts
    710
    Like your new pic, are you trying to tell us something?
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

  34. #73
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Like your new pic, are you trying to tell us something?
    He he maybe! Or maybe just a little excited
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  35. #74
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  36. #75
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Yeah more coldplay :D one of my top 3 fave bands along with Metallica and The Prodigy
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  37. #76
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  38. #77
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Woop Woop 2 in one day, how lucky am I :D a great tune too!

    This countdown has suddenly got real
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

  39. #78
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,398
    Yes its getting very real now Chris, i dont know how you guys sleep at night. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.





  40. #79
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,805
    By running around like an excited puppy in the day, meaning we are knackered at night!
    Sandra likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

  41. #80
    97catalunya's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southend-on-sea
    Posts
    538
    I use alcohol lol
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cemersons countdown thread begins
    By Sandra in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 23rd September 2013, 10:51
  2. A3sportbackMark's countdown begins
    By Sandra in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 1st September 2013, 15:30
  3. Daveotto - The Countdown Begins
    By Sandra in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 1st September 2013, 10:14
  4. MarkJames's Countdown begins - 30 days
    By markjames in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 25th July 2013, 19:53
  5. And so it begins...
    By RichA3Turbo in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 30th July 2004, 08:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO