JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Cemersons countdown thread begins

Status

Cemersons countdown thread begins

Not to long to go now, so here is your countdown thread for the journey to collection. Enjoy the tune. x

The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way - YouTube
    cemerson and 97catalunya like this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    This means it can't be long now! Dealer said today there is no change in my build week so I expect it's fixed now at 33
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

4th Gear

Status
    I was wondering when yours would start cemerson, Sandra is Looking after us all!
    Sandra and cemerson like this.
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    I was wondering when yours would start cemerson, Sandra is Looking after us all!
    Im a busy lady, lol. I enjoy your waiting to collect your cars. I have been a bit busy recently with Scottish car show and other stuff, but i thought it was time for Chris to have his own countdown thread. I think i have another two still to do for september. Its true what they say, a womans work is never done, lmao. x

6th Gear

Status
    It's still going to take another 6 weeks after I get the car to work out all the gadgets on it anyway :P
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

2nd Gear

Status
    I spotted that limp biz kit song lol... Intentionally linked? I see its now the proclaimers...

Status
    ​Hey, no one ever knows what im going to post next. Keeps you all guessing. x

Status
    Todays tune for you chris. Enjoy. x

fun. sings Carry On at Boston Radio Station - YouTube
    cemerson likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Thanks, less than 6 weeks to go now Holiday on Friday which should take my mind off it for one of those weeks, heh

Status
    Chris, have a good holiday. x

Travis - Side - YouTube

6th Gear

Status
    Thanks! Will be 4 weeks to go when I get back, getting close!
    Sandra likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Got myself a 64GB SD card now ready for my car Time to start filling it with music...

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Got myself a 64GB SD card now ready for my car Time to start filling it with music...
    Good stuff, hope they all fit on!
    I purchased a 32G SD card, put about 12 albums from itunes directory, used about 1G so far. Happy times!
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

Status
    KEANE-Nothing in my Way - YouTube
    cemerson likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Thanks - 2 weeks 5 days to go! Not that I'm counting every single day...
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    Thanks - 2 weeks 5 days to go! Not that I'm counting every single day...
    it will pass quickly now. x

Status
    cemerson likes this.

Status
    cemerson likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Ha! Just listened to that not 10 mins ago, but it's always worth playing again

Status
    cemerson likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    I hadn't heard anything for a week on my car, so I chased the dealer about it - turns out he's been away for a week and didn't bother to tell me (when he promised to keep me updated) or hand over the order to someone else to keep me in the loop - so for all I know it's been at the dealership for days! He's going to let me know tomorrow though. Grrrr!

Status
    This is not very good. Hope you get the news you want to hear tomorrow. x

The Jam - Town Called Malice - YouTube
    A3sportbackMark and cemerson like this.

Status
    cemerson likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Still no news...

Just realised looking at the forum now just how many countdowns there are going on at the moment!

Status
    Lol, yes there are a lot of coundowns at the moment. Hope you hear something soon. x
    cemerson likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Still no news...

Just realised looking at the forum now just how many countdowns there are going on at the moment!
    Fingers cross for you, wishing you a 1st sept collection.
    Sandra and cemerson like this.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Lol, yes there are a lot of coundowns at the moment. Hope you hear something soon. x
    Me too! My dealer is terrible at communication. I never get updates when promised, he always says I'll be the first to know things that happen then disappears off without handing over communication to someone else... torn between nagging him for more info (seems I have to do that a lot) or leaving him alone to not annoy him!

Status
    Me too! My dealer is terrible at communication. I never get updates when promised, he always says I'll be the first to know things that happen then disappears off without handing over communication to someone else... torn between nagging him for more info (seems I have to do that a lot) or leaving him alone to not annoy him!
    you have spent a lot of money on your new car, get on the phone to him right now. x

6th Gear

Status
    Have emailed him. If he's going to promise me updates as soon as things happen and then disappear for 5 days he should expect me to be a bit annoyed and to be nagging about it!
    Sandra likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Dealers
    Have emailed him. If he's going to promise me updates as soon as things happen and then disappear for 5 days he should expect me to be a bit annoyed and to be nagging about it!
    Nooo, noo, noooooo!
    In my experience, dealers can ignore emails. your dealer very much sounds like mine. I phoned up to 3 times (over a period of a week) before I spoke to him ( through the blocking receptionist). I agree with Sandra, persist though the phone.
    Sandra likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    It's OK, If I don't get an answer by the time I go home, I'm going to stop in on the way back!
    Sandra and A3sportbackMark like this.

4th Gear

Status
    It's OK, If I don't get an answer by the time I go home, I'm going to stop in on the way back!
    Yep, that was another of my ploys, as i walked in, was greeted with "hello Mr xxxxxxx".
    Good man cemerson!
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    Take a sleeping bag and tell them your setting up camp till you get all the info you should already have by this stage. Make sure you got wifi so you cant update us. Lol x

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Take a sleeping bag and tell them your setting up camp till you get all the info you should already have by this stage. Make sure you got wifi so you cant update us. Lol x
    Tell him you belong to Audi-sport.net, and show him your countdown thread .....lol.
    Seriously, once you see him I'm sure you will get the info you require, good luck.
    Sandra likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    No email, so going to call in on the way home... should be fun. Might take the opportunity to have a hunt around their place for my car as well :P

6th Gear

Status
    Got a call from the dealer finally - he's off ill today apparently but the car has arrived and Sept 1st is looking all good, so that's good news Just have to sort out all the registrations and finance etc at some point next week then it's all good to go

6th Gear

Status
    Just had a wander around the car park trying to spot my car, but I think they've hidden it out the back in their gated area unfortunately!
    Sandra likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Got a call from the dealer finally - he's off ill today apparently but the car has arrived and Sept 1st is looking all good, so that's good news Just have to sort out all the registrations and finance etc at some point next week then it's all good to go
    That's fantastic news :D been in and got mine all signed and sorted today
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

4th Gear

Status
    Great news, all systems go for the 1st then.
    cemerson likes this.

Status
    cemerson likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast