Been to see my Baby!

squashmanontour

Reaction score
Following a slight detour (20miles!) today I just happened to be passing my stealership and I thought I'd just see if my baby was anywhere to be seen.
Anyway having sweet talked the Gestapo leader in charge of the compound, he allowed me to walk around under the pretence that I was looking at the various Audi car colours in an attempt to make my mind up prior to ordering.

I'd just given up trawling up the lanes and was about to return to the gate, when there it was :yahoo:!

Hiding in-between a Q5 and a rather tasty TTS Roadster was, I'm sure, my new SB ready for preping.

By this time the heart was racing and I couldn't believe it will only be 7 more days before I can get behind the wheel for real.

As I left the compound I felt sure that I heard a murmur coming from within the TDi saying please come back soon.

So basically I need to know if anyone out there has got a solution to speeding up time?
Please send me details if you have.

Reactions: First Ever Audi and A3sportbackMark
Haha.... Did you take a pic? You can drool over that for 7 days! Are there any more opportunities for visiting times? So does a PDI take as long as 7 days?
im sure your baby will be well looked after, fed well, exercised and have lots of TLC

The only reason for leaving my baby on her lonesome was that the DVLA have still to sort out paperwork for my personnel reg'.
But try explaining that to a new born baby, it's not easy.

Hence I've told her that Aug 1st I'll be back.

Reactions: A3sportbackMark
Initially ordered last week April with a wk 33 delivery but found out a couple of weeks ago that it had been built and was on its way. So then had a panic trying to organise reg paperwork etc.

Two words, Flux capacitor.

Hello btw its my 1st post lol.

Reactions: Fragup
Welcome Tim@G to the best forum on the Net.

I've have tried to purchase a Flux Capacitor for my A3 but unfortunately it wasn't listed on the Audi Configurator!

Anyway I've decided to by a 9v battery for my wall clock and see what effect it has over the normal 1.5v battery.

Reactions: Sandra