Countdown thread for RossR

Thanks Sandra. You do a great job of looking after us all in here. :)

Reactions: Fragup and Sandra
Thanks Sandra. You do a great job of looking after us all in here. :)

Your very welcome, i enjoy it very much. Your all very nice and its like going along on the journey with you. :) x

Morning all.
Well there were no iceberg incidents during the night and my car is currently off the coast of Scarborough. Expected into Port of Tyne at 3 this afternoon.

I can't see it yet but will keep a look out !

:)

port-of-tyne-ne33-5sp.jpg

It's only about 30 miles away from where I'm sat at the moment! Making good time too - could be a couple of hours early.

The ship docked a few hours ago so my car is less than 10 miles away now!

Collection date is hopefully one month tomorrow :)

So, to keep myself occupied, I've been trying to decide what music to test drive the B&O sound system with. Currently I'm thinking this: Muse: Unsustainable / Isolated System - YouTube or something from the same album. I've got a super high quality version on DVD (Lossless, full dynamic range, 24bit, 96KHz).

Collection date is hopefully one month tomorrow :)

So, to keep myself occupied, I've been trying to decide what music to test drive the B&O sound system with. Currently I'm thinking this: Muse: Unsustainable / Isolated System - YouTube or something from the same album. I've got a super high quality version on DVD (Lossless, full dynamic range, 24bit, 96KHz).
Oh, surely its got to be one of Sandra's countdown tunes! i populated an SD card last night, and also tried to download Sandra's 1st tune "sitting in the bay of a dock", but failed!

Reactions: Sandra
Oh, surely its got to be one of Sandra's countdown tunes! i populated an SD card last night, and also tried to download Sandra's 1st tune "sitting in the bay of a dock", but failed!

hey sporty Mark, you must find a download for sitting on the dock of the bay, that is one classic piece of music, lol. :) x

hey sporty Mark, you must find a download for sitting on the dock of the bay, that is one classic piece of music, lol. :) x
i did find lots, but when I clicked download it downloaded a search engine and a place holder for all my music! I'm a novice at this download stuff, any advice? Sometimes technology just bypasses me!

​I will look for a quick and easy downloader for you when im on my laptop later, cant remember the ones i use. If need be i will zip a copy of the song up and send to you. :) x

Reactions: A3sportbackMark
I thought someone on here said that Bohemian Rhapsody sounded pretty amazing on BOSE ?

A few years ago I went to a music festival. The song that got the most universal approval was form any of the artists performing, but a recording they played between acts. Which song? Bohemian Rhapsody of course.

Dealer was in touch today asking when I'd like the car ready for the detailer to pick it up and do their prep. So I should have a better idea of exact timings tomorrow :) Hopefully it will be at the detailers on 31st so I can sneak a peek the day before delivery.

This is good news ross. :) x

:( don't ask. Only order yesterday so looking at December / January, I joked with Sandra, by the time I get mine instead of these lovely country scenes of A3's in the sunny country side, my will be in the drive with a snowy back drop ! :)

:( don't ask. Only order yesterday so looking at December / January, I joked with Sandra, by the time I get mine instead of these lovely country scenes of A3's in the sunny country side, my will be in the drive with a snowy back drop ! :)

snow makes good pics Fragup, lol. :) x

Reactions: Fragup

Ah yes, I do remember, one of your sites for taking pics could have been slightly inappropriate! Lol. snowy backdrop much better. Be a nice Xmas present for you.

not so good for drive with the roof open though, brrrr :tocktock:

If it's any conciliation, I won't be driving with the roof open either. Pano roof was beyond my budget.

I promise to do my best with pics for you all. :)

Car will be detailed on the 28th so I'm assuming that means I'll be getting my hands on it on the 1st. :)

I ordered mine yesterday too! Our cars might be behind each other in the assembly line! What have you gone for?