Please advise ....firsttimer

Firsttimer

Reaction score
Hey guys

I placed my order for new A3 Sportback Sport 1.6TDI at the end of July. I haven't been told any dates yet as they are unsure of factory slots at present ...wondering if any of you can enlighten me with some info ....did I mention I'm super excited to get my first ever Audi !!!!!

Ordered in Northern Ireland

Hey guys

I placed my order for new A3 Sportback Sport 1.6TDI at the end of July. I haven't been told any dates yet as they are unsure of factory slots at present ...wondering if any of you can enlighten me with some info ....did I mention I'm super excited to get my first ever Audi !!!!!

Ordered in Northern Ireland
Welcome to the forum Firsttimer!
You are not alone ordering your first Audi, me included, however, there are lots of guys on here who are life time Audi owners with wealth of knowledge, they are all very enthusiastic and helpful.

As far as allocation of build dates and when you are informed, it can be a mixed bag. Generally, people are informed 2-3 weeks after their order, but in my case was 5 weeks. Some dealers volunteer information freely, others require several emails/ phone calls to get any response.......only time will tell which category your dealer falls into. There are lots of threads on build dates on this forum.

Enjoy!!

Confused here, you say you ordered at the end of July. We are not there yet.