Your thoughts about rear visibilty ?

Bisho

Reaction score
Hello guys i want to buy a new audi a3 and i was wondering if the rear visibilty is good while driving or is it bad like most hatchbacks ?

Last edited:
I'd say it's fairly typical. Not great, but not the worst. Why don't you take a test drive and see for your self?

It's the front window which is most important as you can judge the rest with mirrors or parking sensors, I don't have parking sensors and don't have a problem.

Coming from a Scirocco, I'd say the A3 rear visibility is excellent...

Reactions: darklajid
I'd say its okay not found it an issue or even a niggle!

I would say its reasonable, I came from a Leon and would say the A3 has slightly worse visibility but I think this may just be me getting used to the dimensions of the car. New cars always feel more awkward at first while you get used to it, give it 3 months and you will be sliding it in gaps fit only for a Smart car.

For me the rear view is fine (not excellent, but fair enough, decent, not an issue).

The nagging thing is the wind shield/front view: The big mirror and rain sensor usually cover exactly the spot where the traffic light sits around here, so .. I look like a tool whenever I stand still. But that's minor, probably highly related to my position in the car and solved if you have decent (as in on the far side of the crossing) traffic lights..