Service Plans

97catalunya

Reaction score
Hey guys. Another question for you. What are your views on service plans and are they worth the money? Audi have the 2 service plans available the £399 3 year option or Audi Complete, not sure on the price of Audi Complete so would be interested to know if anyone has got it and how much they charge?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372835232725535

I will have a 1.8 petrol doing about 6000 miles a year and plan to keep the car for 3-4 years then trade up to a new one.

What are your opinions are they worth it if so what one, or do I just pay as I go?

Thanks
Chris...

yes i think its deffo worth it,doing 6000mls a year you just need the £399 serv plan- i had it on my previous car and it worked out well. i managed to get it free this time as part of the deal, it also gives you peace of mind!

I'm going to be doing 17 or 18k a year... hoping I can negotiate a deal with more miles on the service plan than the default. We haven't really discussed that yet, just the car itself.

yes i think its deffo worth it,doing 6000mls a year you just need the £399 serv plan- i had it on my previous car and it worked out well. i managed to get it free this time as part of the deal, it also gives you peace of mind!

Cool thank you, wasn't sure the best way to go, should have pushed for them to throw it in, bit late now. Never mind maybe next time ;)

With that kind of mileage ul be doing I think it's well worth it.
New tyres everyyear, brakes at some point and servicing deffo adds up :)

I've got a service plan for you...just bring it to us :)

Joking aside, anyone with a new A3/S3 looking to get them serviced/maintained I think we may be putting together some special packages for them as we have one coming as a company demo.

Reactions: Silky-S3
I believe that the £399 a year is just for servicing only. As I only do about 4-5000 miles a year I would have no use for the complete package..

Reactions: dav63
With the 399 service plan, can you take the car to any dealer?
Yes I've got this plan and was told you can use any dealer as the plan is with Audi and not the dealership per say

Reactions: c.grex
I took out the standard service plan too. I do around 6000 miles a year so didn't really have the need for the full complete package. It's just good to know that servicing costs are covered for the next 3 years. I paid £800 for the service plan, life shine and tyre and alloy insurance as a package.