Another Newbie!

Louis85

Reaction score
Hi,

Got my A3 tdi s-line SB ordered a few weeks ago, delivery date currently 17th Sept.

Car spec is; 2.0ltr tdi sline SB
daytona grey with standard black interior

Optional extras are;
Advanced key
high beam assist
audi sound system
parking system front and rear
heated front seats
sat nav
privacy glass
comfort pack
15mm lower than sline suspension

Really looking forward to getting it!

Welcome but do hope suspension is not really 15mm lower than s-line as could go through a lot of tyres and bodyshop visits

Reactions: mjcourtney
Hope you mean 15mm lower than sports suspension meaning you have the s-line suspension :) but welcome ! :sign_welcome:

Nice spec! These forums contain all the information you ever wanted to know... and plenty more you didn't ;)

17th Sept is a reasonable delivery date if you only ordered a few weeks ago, fingers crossed for a timely arrival!

Would love to know why mine is November when I ordered mine a few weeks ago as well :(

Guys, thanks for the replies.
Regarding my suspension, I've went for option 2UG - s line sports suspension. Think I'm trying to hold onto my youth for as long as possible :)

Welcome Louis, hope mine will also arrive around the same time as I ordered a couple a weeks ago and still no date.

Need to chase it up with the garage.

Being 20 I went for s-line suspension but I can blame that on my youth I suppose ! Your garage will let you know as soon as they know your build date 'coolguy' I still don't have mine yet :) hope it helps you out !

Your garage will let you know as soon as they know your build date

You'd think, wouldn't you? So many cases on here of people not hearing anything unless they chase. One chap on here recently didn't have a build date for ages, when he eventually called I believe the car had already been built....

So no harm in nudging the dealer every few weeks / days / minutes... ;)

Good to keep them on their toes :p

Hi,

Got my A3 tdi s-line SB ordered a few weeks ago, delivery date currently 17th Sept.

Car spec is; 2.0ltr tdi sline SB
daytona grey with standard black interior

Optional extras are;
Advanced key
high beam assist
audi sound system
parking system front and rear
heated front seats
sat nav
privacy glass
comfort pack
15mm lower than sline suspension

Really looking forward to getting it!

Welcome Louis, again nice spec with a reasonable delivery time............I think you will find that daytona grey is a very popular choice, good call.

Welcome Louis, hope mine will also arrive around the same time as I ordered a couple a weeks ago and still no date.

Need to chase it up with the garage.

Hi cool guy, I waited 5 weeks after my original order before I decided to phone to add more options (felt like an age) and the reply was "oh yes, you have build week 32".
A phone call asking for an update wouldn't go amiss.

Hi Louis and welcome. Like the others have said nice spec, and Daytona Grey is deffo the best colour ;)

Hi cool guy, I waited 5 weeks after my original order before I decided to phone to add more options (felt like an age) and the reply was "oh yes, you have build week 32".
A phone call asking for an update wouldn't go amiss.
Well I've just emailed them and they replied that they will chase it up and get back to me. So far no reply.