EM TuningBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

A long wait ahead...

Finally got allocated a build week of 39, should arrive mid October according to the dealer, anyone else around this date, is it likely to come forward at all?

Can't wait but I'm impatient at the best of times, this is painful!
    2.0 TDi Audi A3 Sportback S-Line

Daytona Grey, Audi Phone Box, B&O, Black Roof Rails, Cruise Control, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Heated Front Seats, Interior Lighting Package, Non-Smoking Package, Privacy Glass, Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Build slots are bought forward much more often than they are pushed back. I think that'll be the latest you are waiting for it
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

Reverse Gear

Status
    That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

Daytona Grey, Audi Phone Box, B&O, Black Roof Rails, Cruise Control, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Heated Front Seats, Interior Lighting Package, Non-Smoking Package, Privacy Glass, Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Xmas View Post
    Finally got allocated a build week of 39, should arrive mid October according to the dealer, anyone else around this date!
    Week 38 here! I was I was given estimated collection first week in October. The race is on

P.S I'm just as impatient as you lol
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    The race is on
    haha it certainly is. Bet you're pretty excited about the 1.8, if I didn't do so many miles that's what I'd have gone for too.

3rd Gear

Status
    haha it certainly is. Bet you're pretty excited about the 1.8, if I didn't do so many miles that's what I'd have gone for too.
    You have no idea lol! I haven't even driven the 1.8 yet. Thought about the diesel but we only do 5 or 6k miles a year so wouldn't really have been cost affective, also was warned away from particulate filters with such low miles.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it hee hee
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

Reverse Gear

Status
    If it helps I ordered in May and had an estimated delivery of November! Just had word from the dealer that it will arrive in stock 17th August. Eek!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by stubrown View Post
    If it helps I ordered in May and had an estimated delivery of November! Just had word from the dealer that it will arrive in stock 17th August. Eek!
    Woop woop I want one of those phone calls :D But then again it's the 63 plate dilemma? Exciting times

6th Gear

Status
    I won't have my deposit together until the end of August anyway, so whenever it arrives I'm waiting for the 63 plate!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    Tell me about it! I'm definitely challenging for the title of most impatient purchaser!

Had been waiting for the launch of the S3 since the beginning of the year; it was supposed to be ready for order in April, that got put back to June, and I got my order in about 2 weeks ago.

Looking at build week 41, with a delivery of the first week of November

#iwantitnowgoddammit

:D

Third Gear

Status
    Ordered mine 17th March for September delivery, car arrived in June. Didn't even get allocated a build week, email from dealer on 30th May to say car had just left the factory.

Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just heard the build week has come forward to 35, woohoo!

3rd Gear

Status
    Just heard the build week has come forward to 35, woohoo!
    Argh looks like you're gonna beat me! Although we are on our hols at the mo and they have work email address. For all I know we could be sitting on week 34?

Woop woop am excited for you :D

Reverse Gear

Status
    Cheers, hopefully you'll have some good news when you return. Kind of regretting not speccing the pano roof with the weather at the mo, although by the time it arrives it'll more than likely be rubbish again!

Audi A3 1.8 TFSI

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by stubrown View Post
    Same for me - End of May order and late September ETA but just found out it will be 24th of August. Couldn't be happier if I were twins!

4th Gear

Status
    1st week October build for me with delivery 1st week November.
    2013 (63) Audi S5 coupe estoril blue black edition

1st Gear

Status
    Ordered my a3 s-line the 15th of June and I still have no confirmed build date By seeing a lot of people who have ordered after me and having their build date already makes me wonder so I rang up my dealer last week and still no build date !

Has anyone ordered around that time had a build date yet ?

Thanks
    Previous Car - Audi A3 8P Sportback in lava grey.. 2.0 170 S-Line
    Auto lights & wipers, Leathers, Auto-dim Mirror, Bluetooth, IPod Dock

Current car
    - Audi A3 8V Hatchback in glacier white.. 2.0 150 S-Line
    Privacy glass, Satnav, Audi Sound System, S-Line Suspension
    Ordered 15/6/13 .. Build week 47 .. Picked up 6/12/13

Neutral

Status
    I ordered mine on the 6th July and no build date yet. I was informed late September/early October. I'll be surprised if I get it that early, I can hope
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 COD S Line
    Glacier White, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Comfort Package, Hold Assist, Interior Light Package, SD Sat Nav.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by grantDUBshaw View Post
    Ordered my a3 s-line the 15th of June and I still have no confirmed build date By seeing a lot of people who have ordered after me and having their build date already makes me wonder so I rang up my dealer last week and still no build date !

Has anyone ordered around that time had a build date yet ?

Thanks
    Ordered mine on the 1st of June, took them 3 weeks to get me a build date and was finally given week 38.
    Hope this gives you a guide

3rd Gear

Status
    Cheers, hopefully you'll have some good news when you return. Kind of regretting not speccing the pano roof with the weather at the mo, although by the time it arrives it'll more than likely be rubbish again!
    Thanks Lloyd. I have been thinking that too as my current car has a sun roof, but hey I had to draw the line somewhere!

Don't wanna go home as enjoying my time here in Spain, (its a good way to while away the waiting game, even if I do find myself checking in on here every now and then for my audi fix lol) however it makes getting home more exciting wondering if I will find some good news

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers Coxy234 and 97Catalunya. The dealer said to me I wid be looking at a November delivery date but on the paperwork it says September as the est delivery date so I'm not too sure ! Hopefully I get a build date soon ! Will make me even more excited ! :D

thanks for your help bud

Current car

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxy234 View Post
    I ordered mine on the 6th July and no build date yet. I was informed late September/early October. I'll be surprised if I get it that early, I can hope
    Had the call from Audi today, build week 33. Should be ready for the 1st September...yipee
    Glacier White, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Comfort Package, Hold Assist, Interior Light Package, SD Sat Nav.

6th Gear

Status
    Hm, maybe I should nag my dealer a bit then... mine is build week 33 but he is saying I won't be able to have it until at least Sept 9th!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    Found my build week today.. Week 50 !! You have one that was already on order coxy? Would love to know how mine is 17 weeks after yours but I ordered 2 weeks before just my luck !

Current car

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxy234 View Post
    Had the call from Audi today, build week 33. Should be ready for the 1st September...yipee
    OMG you ordered 5-6 weeks after me abs its being built 5 weeks before!! Way to go mate woop woop

Hope I have some good news waiting for me when I get home

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by grantDUBshaw View Post
    Found my build week today.. Week 50 !! You have one that was already on order coxy? Would love to know how mine is 17 weeks after yours but I ordered 2 weeks before just my luck !
    To be fair the sales man did say he had one on order(a demo car) he could amend if I signed the deal today. I thought he was just trying to get the sale. Looks like he might have been telling the truth.

Week 50 is a long time to wait... I feel your pain.....

1st Gear

Status
    I know it sure is! I'm hoping it gets bought forward a few weeks !

Current car

1st Gear

Status
    Blimey - it's like waiting for a baby