My original estimated delivery date was 9th Sep. However my build has been moved forward 5 weeks now so I could have my hands on it around 5th Aug. Obviously that would mean taking it on a 13 plate. So the question is should I wait? I doubt I could have it bang on 1st Sep as I'm having it prepped by a detailer who wouldn't be able to start until after it was registered.
I'm taking out a 4 year PCP and intend to keep the car up to a year after that. I've got no superstitions over the number 13. In fact it has some sentimental value.